4496 pts · November 26, 2012
Norwegian. Female. Graphic Designer. Anything else you want to know? Why are you still looking?
30% is more accurate.
Does he have one for every lenght of shorts?
No training in the use of protective gear, that mask is worn completely wrong...
Better to check than leave it. When you have a bad feeling, just get it done so you can have peace of mind.
As a Graphic Designer, this is 100% intentionally done. This would never pass review unless it was put there on purpose.
What works for me is to remember the feeling you get after you completed your workout. Keep going, you're amazing!
Where do i get these? Like these exact ones?!
I do hope these guys are offered help in the aftermath of this. They have seen things that they will never forget.
I had to do a double take on this one, cause you looked like my SO's twin....
That is Magnus Midtbø, the only professional climber in Norway.
Yes, it was awful. It came with nightmares, and I could not move, talk or open my eyes. It felt like I spent 2 hrs to just lift a hand.
"Piper doesn't like that".... Well fuck you Piper
I had one, it is nothing but annoying....
Wait... this happens?
I have been, it was a major disappointment.. It's just a humid hangar full of sand...
Mine replies "No way, not gonna happen" and it means "of course" i feel bad for new people at my office who don't understand the humour...
You sort of need to write them with the Å in both norwegian and swedish for them to actually make any sense at all..
The guy on the floor is alive right?... Right?
Sheesh, i'm 19 year away from being where you started out.. good on you
I'm trying to think of a clever comment, but your face is too amusing..
Thanks for the nightmares
As a female with very short hair (think P!nk) who feel MORE feminine with it short, all this "short hair is unfeminine" stuff is BS.
No one in Scooby Doo has white in their eyes? I just noticed this....
Hi, i'm orange
Det er ikke mange av oss her, må skrike ut når man ser noe man kjenner igjen :D
Hallo fra Oslo!
The delusion is strong with this one..... So strong i wonder how he even functions in life....
I love that man, and all his hate for everything around him
Don't worry, I noticed
30% is more accurate.
Does he have one for every lenght of shorts?
No training in the use of protective gear, that mask is worn completely wrong...
Better to check than leave it. When you have a bad feeling, just get it done so you can have peace of mind.
As a Graphic Designer, this is 100% intentionally done. This would never pass review unless it was put there on purpose.
What works for me is to remember the feeling you get after you completed your workout. Keep going, you're amazing!
Where do i get these? Like these exact ones?!
I do hope these guys are offered help in the aftermath of this. They have seen things that they will never forget.
I had to do a double take on this one, cause you looked like my SO's twin....
That is Magnus Midtbø, the only professional climber in Norway.
Yes, it was awful. It came with nightmares, and I could not move, talk or open my eyes. It felt like I spent 2 hrs to just lift a hand.
"Piper doesn't like that".... Well fuck you Piper
I had one, it is nothing but annoying....
Wait... this happens?
I have been, it was a major disappointment.. It's just a humid hangar full of sand...
Mine replies "No way, not gonna happen" and it means "of course" i feel bad for new people at my office who don't understand the humour...
You sort of need to write them with the Å in both norwegian and swedish for them to actually make any sense at all..
The guy on the floor is alive right?... Right?
Sheesh, i'm 19 year away from being where you started out.. good on you
I'm trying to think of a clever comment, but your face is too amusing..
Thanks for the nightmares
As a female with very short hair (think P!nk) who feel MORE feminine with it short, all this "short hair is unfeminine" stuff is BS.
No one in Scooby Doo has white in their eyes? I just noticed this....
Hi, i'm orange
Det er ikke mange av oss her, må skrike ut når man ser noe man kjenner igjen :D
Hallo fra Oslo!
The delusion is strong with this one..... So strong i wonder how he even functions in life....
I love that man, and all his hate for everything around him
Don't worry, I noticed