3656 pts ยท September 20, 2013
Weeeell, I'm a Panda, and I'm manly.
Torchic used pecks, it's super effective.
He's a phantom...
I don't know, I see celery get a lot of hate on the internet.
That is one of my favorite ways to eat it!
Great. Now that song is going to be running through my head all night.
That's one large scale suicide
It could a Psych reference or a How I Met Your Mother reference, or neither.
Peskygentlemen, and Manlypanda. I feel like we need a sitcom.
Fedpool
Duck that's cute!
Real life Dori
Jam out with your clam out.
Nice! Looks like you really put your heart into it OP!
I thought that was cotton candy. Title was very confusing.
Cluck, cluck, cluck yeah, cluck ,cluck ,cluck yeah! Ooooo Caribou!
Sasha the Grey and Frodo
You're doing it right.
Whaaaat Red Wing, Mn on imgur!
*hugs*
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where Russia sits. Putin on the ritz.
The one time a Mcflurry would be better
*honk*
Hey! I like the way you think, guy!
My spoon...isn't too big?
Girl on the left looks so done.
Live to win!
Ron. Ron. Ron. Ron. Ohhhh my god. Roooon.
The suit was ugly. Spaceologist
That's wonderful...
Torchic used pecks, it's super effective.
He's a phantom...
I don't know, I see celery get a lot of hate on the internet.
That is one of my favorite ways to eat it!
Great. Now that song is going to be running through my head all night.
That's one large scale suicide
It could a Psych reference or a How I Met Your Mother reference, or neither.
Peskygentlemen, and Manlypanda. I feel like we need a sitcom.
Fedpool
Duck that's cute!
Real life Dori
Jam out with your clam out.
Nice! Looks like you really put your heart into it OP!
I thought that was cotton candy. Title was very confusing.
Cluck, cluck, cluck yeah, cluck ,cluck ,cluck yeah! Ooooo Caribou!
Sasha the Grey and Frodo
You're doing it right.
Whaaaat Red Wing, Mn on imgur!
*hugs*
If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where Russia sits. Putin on the ritz.
The one time a Mcflurry would be better
*honk*
Hey! I like the way you think, guy!
My spoon...isn't too big?
Girl on the left looks so done.
Live to win!
Ron. Ron. Ron. Ron. Ohhhh my god. Roooon.
The suit was ugly. Spaceologist
That's wonderful...