7670 pts ยท April 18, 2012
Well. You have another subscriber now. Off to share with the world. ๐
Fuck you Lassannn.But I concur.
Nobody chooses when they get buried...
I didn't take offence, not to worry. Thank you very much. ๐
Have been teased of that a couple of times.
Really depends on the target. You learn behaviours after a while. Some days I don't actually stop walking for long and just slowly take in the world around me. You will be surprised how much you miss that sees you. ๐
Hogs of War
Stop giving them more ideas...
Nice! Where in Scotland you get them. I got a few the other day. ?
Scotland? Not just the aye but sounds just our banter. ??
Nice work! Been meaning to capture DSO's but as I got skilled enough for it I haven't had much of a chance living in Scotland. August maybe
Move to North Berwick before the demilitarised zone is in place. ?
I was a dog walker for quite some time before the pandemic hit. Can confirm it is exactly that.
At least us North of the wall don't need to pay for prescriptions. I forget sometimes thats not UK wide...
Nice! Also good to see a local on here!
Source?
It is not that... Fortified wine made in England packed with caffeine and drank by youths which causes a lot of issues as they can't hack it
If he moves to Scotland we will have to explain to the world how a ex US president got assassinated with a Bucky bottle...
Arrived! Thank you so much once again!!!
I never thought I would ask but shit week, out of work and just feel trapped right now. (UK)
Or not deep enough depending on direction of travel...
Should make a list of the best conversations and post!
Wheres the bowl of petunias?
Airframe works like a faraday cage with any outside static build up. It goes straight out when it is grounded so stays away from inside.
You are grounding the helo and all the extra charge that has built up has had nowhere to go while in the air. (Simplist way to explain.)
Powerful bites and their tails they can whip hard enough to cause deep lacerations. Cat would lose in this fight for sure.
So true, we did get snow with the sun today though.
Needs to be over 70% alcohol to be effective or just soap and it destroys the grease holding the virus walls.
You both have valid points.
Cheers for the heads up! Also those twenties annoy me being the same size as tens almost!
Well. You have another subscriber now. Off to share with the world. ๐
Fuck you Lassannn.
But I concur.
Nobody chooses when they get buried...
I didn't take offence, not to worry. Thank you very much. ๐
Have been teased of that a couple of times.
Really depends on the target. You learn behaviours after a while. Some days I don't actually stop walking for long and just slowly take in the world around me. You will be surprised how much you miss that sees you. ๐
Hogs of War
Stop giving them more ideas...
Nice! Where in Scotland you get them. I got a few the other day. ?
Scotland? Not just the aye but sounds just our banter. ??
Nice work! Been meaning to capture DSO's but as I got skilled enough for it I haven't had much of a chance living in Scotland. August maybe
Move to North Berwick before the demilitarised zone is in place. ?
I was a dog walker for quite some time before the pandemic hit. Can confirm it is exactly that.
At least us North of the wall don't need to pay for prescriptions. I forget sometimes thats not UK wide...
Nice! Also good to see a local on here!
Source?
It is not that... Fortified wine made in England packed with caffeine and drank by youths which causes a lot of issues as they can't hack it
If he moves to Scotland we will have to explain to the world how a ex US president got assassinated with a Bucky bottle...
Arrived! Thank you so much once again!!!
I never thought I would ask but shit week, out of work and just feel trapped right now. (UK)
Or not deep enough depending on direction of travel...
Should make a list of the best conversations and post!
Wheres the bowl of petunias?
Airframe works like a faraday cage with any outside static build up. It goes straight out when it is grounded so stays away from inside.
You are grounding the helo and all the extra charge that has built up has had nowhere to go while in the air. (Simplist way to explain.)
Powerful bites and their tails they can whip hard enough to cause deep lacerations. Cat would lose in this fight for sure.
So true, we did get snow with the sun today though.
Needs to be over 70% alcohol to be effective or just soap and it destroys the grease holding the virus walls.
You both have valid points.
Cheers for the heads up! Also those twenties annoy me being the same size as tens almost!