527 pts ยท November 16, 2011
The answer is yes.
Isnt it a California?
Yeah but its the cheapest Ferrari, the peasant.
But for the average person, its a good indicator.
You know it.
Sure you did champion.
You're ugly and only 5'3".
The same could be said about Stockton Australia as well.
Original movie? how did i not know about this...
That was a Ford...
Yay, Scrubs.
I only accept these tattoos if they are a player from the winning team.
Also an Aussie, go Broncos.
Someones been watching Suits.
Ladies and gentlemen, I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. CANNONBALL.
I was talking about the bike...
Pic 4, nice ass.
Yeah, but yours didnt have boobs.
For everyone saying this is dangerous. if you watch the video of it the driver is fine, it was just hard to get out. Hence the helping hand.
I know this was a long time ago but im browsing random. So if you don't have an answer they would do it for emergency extractions.
Id be carefull this isnt a scam.
O hey, its where i live.
Its from Arrested Development.
I dont get it, are all Aussies rich or something?
Probably the same reason people smoke, Its addicting. They know its bad but they keep buying the products anyway.
Because Hollywood is stupid.
o, I'm just ruining the space time continuum.
No, they really arent.
Cmon now, its really overused, omg a picture of ice. instructions werent clear enough, dick caught in ice. Its extremely played out.
These aren't fucking funny anymore.
The answer is yes.
Isnt it a California?
Yeah but its the cheapest Ferrari, the peasant.
But for the average person, its a good indicator.
You know it.
Sure you did champion.
You're ugly and only 5'3".
The same could be said about Stockton Australia as well.
Original movie? how did i not know about this...
That was a Ford...
Yay, Scrubs.
I only accept these tattoos if they are a player from the winning team.
Also an Aussie, go Broncos.
Someones been watching Suits.
Ladies and gentlemen, I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. CANNONBALL.
I was talking about the bike...
Pic 4, nice ass.
Yeah, but yours didnt have boobs.
For everyone saying this is dangerous. if you watch the video of it the driver is fine, it was just hard to get out. Hence the helping hand.
I know this was a long time ago but im browsing random. So if you don't have an answer they would do it for emergency extractions.
Id be carefull this isnt a scam.
O hey, its where i live.
Its from Arrested Development.
I dont get it, are all Aussies rich or something?
Probably the same reason people smoke, Its addicting. They know its bad but they keep buying the products anyway.
Because Hollywood is stupid.
o, I'm just ruining the space time continuum.
No, they really arent.
Cmon now, its really overused, omg a picture of ice. instructions werent clear enough, dick caught in ice. Its extremely played out.
These aren't fucking funny anymore.