204 pts ยท September 11, 2015
There is no such thing as chance; and what seem to us merest accident springs from the deepest source of destiny.- Fredrich Schiller
How'd did anyone find this post 2 years later ?
I can't even imagine how horrific this would be. Showering is a gigantic victory. Sending all the love in the world your way.
Or you are just deciding to place labels on people to make it seem like it's actually something!
Why? There are women who still stay at home. I'd much rather enjoy life than work it away! Sorry not sorry
What! Are you trying to say in a squat your hamstring is shortened ? Um NO! This is basic anatomy.
Reach a point to no return and then you get the wink bc the hamstring needs to shorten the distance to the pelvis. Tension gets too great.
That wasn't my point. I only said that bc it's more noticeable at a normal pass that slower. My point was going that low there you will ...
Your *
Specifically, you're hamstring! If she was doing this at normal speed she would be doing what it is called the "butt wink" which is horrible
Can confirm. Work in law firm. They don't always come in dressed up.
This can't be real.
That makes me feel better. Been a year and I am too
What the actual fuck! I'm a girl and I say No
@bigblackattack. Reddit has a sub called ex-nocontact.. it's a community filled with people who need to vent after a breakup. Find it
Goodness is this cute.
Lol, cleetus made me chuckle..+1 for you and I'm sure I'm gonna get down voted to hell.
Ummm were we looking at the same thing ?
And she's poisoning everyone. All that yellow dye in those chips !
Ummm no one else wondering how both the dogs die in the same month ? Not implying anything just odd. Team OP!
Well If you had no opinion on the Rock before, now you can't help but like him after seeing this. awesomenes!
What the fuck am I reading here with comments. Of course there will always be racism, the media makes everything 1000x worse !
This was great. I love seeing others cultures! Moar people should do this.
Love this show :)
Oh that's right belief over facts ~ sincerely Santa Claus
Doesn't make the statement any less accurate though. Regardless of your opinion
Yeah someone forgot to tell her she can't be an AW and her ass will be covered too.
And this is exactly why they get their label. If they acted right they would get treated right! Roodies
I don't know why you got down voted. It's a pretty accurate statement.
And this shit is what makes me ashamed to be an American.
This was my daughters favorite movie when she was like 3... yeah!
How'd did anyone find this post 2 years later ?
I can't even imagine how horrific this would be. Showering is a gigantic victory. Sending all the love in the world your way.
Or you are just deciding to place labels on people to make it seem like it's actually something!
Why? There are women who still stay at home. I'd much rather enjoy life than work it away! Sorry not sorry
What! Are you trying to say in a squat your hamstring is shortened ? Um NO! This is basic anatomy.
Reach a point to no return and then you get the wink bc the hamstring needs to shorten the distance to the pelvis. Tension gets too great.
That wasn't my point. I only said that bc it's more noticeable at a normal pass that slower. My point was going that low there you will ...
Your *
Specifically, you're hamstring! If she was doing this at normal speed she would be doing what it is called the "butt wink" which is horrible
Can confirm. Work in law firm. They don't always come in dressed up.
This can't be real.
That makes me feel better. Been a year and I am too
What the actual fuck! I'm a girl and I say No
@bigblackattack. Reddit has a sub called ex-nocontact.. it's a community filled with people who need to vent after a breakup. Find it
Goodness is this cute.
Lol, cleetus made me chuckle..+1 for you and I'm sure I'm gonna get down voted to hell.
Ummm were we looking at the same thing ?
And she's poisoning everyone. All that yellow dye in those chips !
Ummm no one else wondering how both the dogs die in the same month ? Not implying anything just odd. Team OP!
Well If you had no opinion on the Rock before, now you can't help but like him after seeing this. awesomenes!
What the fuck am I reading here with comments. Of course there will always be racism, the media makes everything 1000x worse !
This was great. I love seeing others cultures! Moar people should do this.
Love this show :)
Oh that's right belief over facts ~ sincerely Santa Claus
Doesn't make the statement any less accurate though. Regardless of your opinion
Yeah someone forgot to tell her she can't be an AW and her ass will be covered too.
And this is exactly why they get their label. If they acted right they would get treated right! Roodies
I don't know why you got down voted. It's a pretty accurate statement.
And this shit is what makes me ashamed to be an American.
This was my daughters favorite movie when she was like 3... yeah!