427 pts · March 17, 2018
No I meant it to mean that it is worse / more morally questionable
I somehow figured pixie was a chihuahua or something
Valuing a woman to be worth half as much as a man > having trees in the house some times
If anything those hip to waist ratios are pretty unrealistic too. Skinny and fat girls alike usually don't naturally have those.
Maybe you'd ask the tallest people how tall they are beforehand
Tbh i would get pissed at the guy for not letting me pay. Thinking about my orders being a burden on him would make me so anxious
Piccolo would probably get there first and fight them for like 2 days while Goku sits in the time chamber only to show up at the last second
Sees her with it the first time and is kinda shocked by it she can turn the conversation around by going 'I know look how pretty it is!' 2/2
No but my mom started using a cane recently because of a medical condition and she got one with flowers so any time someone 1/-
... Combat skills are really overrated in the movies and general survival skills are a lot more important
My theory is that zombies would decay at the same rate as normal dead body so they'd be around much shorter than in the movies so...
Or maybe not every single human wants to have kids
I guess I see now that I was wrong in assuming that most people are reasonable and polite. It was a blissful 50 or so minutes.
Stuff that never happens
Neither of those things are funny but you do seem very compatible
Coming into the country and vandalising the mountains with a bunch of heads, those bastards
I think they're nice because they inspire people who don't do anything artistic ever to try it because it is so easy
It's cute but makes me feel like maybe the leash is uncomfortable for him? I know nothing about dogs
I enjoy the sentiment but looks aren't the only thing you can be insecure about. You can be insecure about nonsuperficial things too.
Yet people are stupid/loyal enough to buy them
Man his bare legs give me flashbacks of getting hit in the shins
For some reason these things were a playground fad so I also know how to ride one
Is just morally better than eating meat. 2/2
I don't get why people hate vegans so much. Yeah some of them are preachy but even as a meat-eater I have to say that not eating meat 1/2
So if you are nice to everyone you meet, why are you a bad person?
Maybe still a student? Would explain the lack of student loan payments and low rent.
Seems like a strawman just so they can say “you want more non-male representation? What’s next? Gender neutral santa?”
With how late people were posting progress pics and how long international shipping takes I’d be surprised if some of them arrived in time
Literally anyone could be a janitor
No I meant it to mean that it is worse / more morally questionable
I somehow figured pixie was a chihuahua or something
Valuing a woman to be worth half as much as a man > having trees in the house some times
If anything those hip to waist ratios are pretty unrealistic too. Skinny and fat girls alike usually don't naturally have those.
Maybe you'd ask the tallest people how tall they are beforehand
Tbh i would get pissed at the guy for not letting me pay. Thinking about my orders being a burden on him would make me so anxious
Piccolo would probably get there first and fight them for like 2 days while Goku sits in the time chamber only to show up at the last second
Sees her with it the first time and is kinda shocked by it she can turn the conversation around by going 'I know look how pretty it is!' 2/2
No but my mom started using a cane recently because of a medical condition and she got one with flowers so any time someone 1/-
... Combat skills are really overrated in the movies and general survival skills are a lot more important
My theory is that zombies would decay at the same rate as normal dead body so they'd be around much shorter than in the movies so...
Or maybe not every single human wants to have kids
I guess I see now that I was wrong in assuming that most people are reasonable and polite. It was a blissful 50 or so minutes.
Stuff that never happens
Neither of those things are funny but you do seem very compatible
Coming into the country and vandalising the mountains with a bunch of heads, those bastards
I think they're nice because they inspire people who don't do anything artistic ever to try it because it is so easy
It's cute but makes me feel like maybe the leash is uncomfortable for him? I know nothing about dogs
I enjoy the sentiment but looks aren't the only thing you can be insecure about. You can be insecure about nonsuperficial things too.
Yet people are stupid/loyal enough to buy them
Man his bare legs give me flashbacks of getting hit in the shins
For some reason these things were a playground fad so I also know how to ride one
Is just morally better than eating meat. 2/2
I don't get why people hate vegans so much. Yeah some of them are preachy but even as a meat-eater I have to say that not eating meat 1/2
So if you are nice to everyone you meet, why are you a bad person?
Maybe still a student? Would explain the lack of student loan payments and low rent.
Seems like a strawman just so they can say “you want more non-male representation? What’s next? Gender neutral santa?”
With how late people were posting progress pics and how long international shipping takes I’d be surprised if some of them arrived in time
Literally anyone could be a janitor