462 pts ยท July 28, 2012
Pottsville Woo WOO
Yes, Yes there is
I want one... I will hang it in my home
Hey now, don't act like other teams don't do the same, and last I checked we lost a coach over that shit.
You're welcome
Ah yes, the comment made within a minute of my posting this? be gone zango
You can't renounce us... that's not in the rulebook!
They're leaving that up to onboard jesus
https://i.gyazo.com/a28a1b5baeb152c2a429bceb327c7ad1.png
WHY?! Given the price points being damn near identical I ask you, WHY!
How do you feel now @DarthSous?
All demon spawn have to start somewhere
You should probably put that back in the fridge
Those penis' have claws O_O
But, I'm allergic to cats
Hopefully better than she did
I seem to have perfected the "downvote" now if only it were that easy for the green ones
I like you
But, where will I go once she can't fix the engines?
I fuken did m8
Do it and find out :)
Gave it all to logitech sorry
MSI 970 100ME came with a nice full plate
Is that a stock cooler? #triggered
If you conceive a child in December are they eggnog?
Eel girl... I've fapped to worse.
http://i.gifntext.com/105344-wait-for-it-waiting-so-close-lean-into-i.gif
Pottsville Woo WOO
Yes, Yes there is
I want one... I will hang it in my home
Hey now, don't act like other teams don't do the same, and last I checked we lost a coach over that shit.
You're welcome
Ah yes, the comment made within a minute of my posting this? be gone zango
You can't renounce us... that's not in the rulebook!
They're leaving that up to onboard jesus
https://i.gyazo.com/a28a1b5baeb152c2a429bceb327c7ad1.png
WHY?! Given the price points being damn near identical I ask you, WHY!
How do you feel now @DarthSous?
All demon spawn have to start somewhere
You should probably put that back in the fridge
Those penis' have claws O_O
But, I'm allergic to cats
Hopefully better than she did
I seem to have perfected the "downvote" now if only it were that easy for the green ones
I like you
But, where will I go once she can't fix the engines?
I fuken did m8
Do it and find out :)
Gave it all to logitech sorry
MSI 970 100ME came with a nice full plate
Is that a stock cooler? #triggered
If you conceive a child in December are they eggnog?
Eel girl... I've fapped to worse.
http://i.gifntext.com/105344-wait-for-it-waiting-so-close-lean-into-i.gif