528 pts ยท March 5, 2018
I discovered imgur and fell in love with the community, tons of really funny and cool people. I hope to entertain and be entertained.
Looks like Earth during World War 3
Mine aren't nice either lol
Very cool
Her boobs aren't that nice
Wish I could read hieroglyphics
So of this a show or what?
I think it looks really cool
That's awesome
It's pretty but I can't do these busy backgrounds
It looks like shit. It looks like 80 year old hoarding grandparents live there.
I'm going to try it
You welcome mah um...ma'am! :)
I've went back and forth about playing this...seems I'm going to have to give it a shot if you've logged 100 hours in and still enjoy it.
I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances Finesse a nigga with some counterfeits But now I'm countin' this
Those. Are. Fucking. Badass.
Games aren't for girls household? Wtf. That's stupid af but you have a great collection op. I'm glad you flourished into a proper gamer.
You gave a random dude in a grocery store your phone number?
Ok man I'm following you lol, I need to know where you got these models, I need these in my life.
Where did you get this dude?
Holy Shit that is beautiful!
Momo slowly turning into Michael Jackson.
Ay bro lemme have all that.
I'd ask who the artist is but that's none of my business.
Thank you, I will ?
That is really cool! I love making them it's just hard to find the time. If I had the time and space I would do it all the time.
Damn
Looks like Earth during World War 3
Mine aren't nice either lol
Very cool
Her boobs aren't that nice
Wish I could read hieroglyphics
So of this a show or what?
I think it looks really cool
That's awesome
It's pretty but I can't do these busy backgrounds
It looks like shit. It looks like 80 year old hoarding grandparents live there.
I'm going to try it
You welcome mah um...ma'am! :)
I've went back and forth about playing this...seems I'm going to have to give it a shot if you've logged 100 hours in and still enjoy it.
I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances Finesse a nigga with some counterfeits But now I'm countin' this
Those. Are. Fucking. Badass.
Games aren't for girls household? Wtf. That's stupid af but you have a great collection op. I'm glad you flourished into a proper gamer.
You gave a random dude in a grocery store your phone number?
Ok man I'm following you lol, I need to know where you got these models, I need these in my life.
Where did you get this dude?
Holy Shit that is beautiful!
Momo slowly turning into Michael Jackson.
Ay bro lemme have all that.
I'd ask who the artist is but that's none of my business.
Thank you, I will ?
That is really cool! I love making them it's just hard to find the time. If I had the time and space I would do it all the time.
Damn