3255 pts ยท October 31, 2013
Art on occasion
It was a photo at some point :p /a/lvduV
:p
I'm planning on just filling it with more grass tbh, insect and weapons are a lot of work and don't cover very much area. grass is line line
alright. theres too much white space in the grass and I'm struggling with brush sizes and fading from near to mid to far, but good.
I little bit of everything. I've lost fidelity in general, but specifically I reduced the amount of different colours and the x y size.
:'(
lol funny joke fuck the haters
something akin to a heavy cavalry saber on their back. Like come on guys. A curved sword ON YOUR BACK? How do you even draw that fast enough
to like, 1 v 20 a hoard of bandits, or turn the tide or wars and fight for three days on end without tiring, yet they all keep something
Drives me bonkers because all the backscabbards are these legendary elite warriors who have extremely high expectations, and can be expected
This great book series called "The Wheel of Time" (it is super famous, you've probably heard of it) has back scabbards all over the place,
as opposed to at their hip. It is inaccurate, but I tell myself "well someone probably did it sometime".
I cringe so hard whenever there is a scabbard on someone's back, but at the same time it is just so much better to draw/place one there...
yeah man
this one isn't mount and blade, but it is certainly my best: /a/ow2sH
its actually based off an ingame screen shot. i do a lot of mount and blade artworks, or i did a couple years ago. /a/qG4ZR
pillars to the side, similar to canada's flag.
I feel like your leshrac looks more like silencer from the colours. Were I you, I'd do the lesh blue as a circle in the center, and colour'd
Cor!
its actually really nice that someone notices it. I find the developer of artistic skills really interesting.
oh yeah I know. I'm big into art, but I want to get a real job before I follow some artist passions.
sounds about right
D: puns D:
:D thanks. the ribbons feel too empty on it, but I don't/didn't know what to put in them.
D:
Maybe :/ I mean probably if I have time, but I'm in a crunch time at university and I'm really sick right now. Send me something and I might
cool
Top comment carries the post hard.
fuck the haters, this is quality
favorited!
It was a photo at some point :p /a/lvduV
:p
I'm planning on just filling it with more grass tbh, insect and weapons are a lot of work and don't cover very much area. grass is line line
alright. theres too much white space in the grass and I'm struggling with brush sizes and fading from near to mid to far, but good.
I little bit of everything. I've lost fidelity in general, but specifically I reduced the amount of different colours and the x y size.
:'(
lol funny joke fuck the haters
something akin to a heavy cavalry saber on their back. Like come on guys. A curved sword ON YOUR BACK? How do you even draw that fast enough
to like, 1 v 20 a hoard of bandits, or turn the tide or wars and fight for three days on end without tiring, yet they all keep something
Drives me bonkers because all the backscabbards are these legendary elite warriors who have extremely high expectations, and can be expected
This great book series called "The Wheel of Time" (it is super famous, you've probably heard of it) has back scabbards all over the place,
as opposed to at their hip. It is inaccurate, but I tell myself "well someone probably did it sometime".
I cringe so hard whenever there is a scabbard on someone's back, but at the same time it is just so much better to draw/place one there...
yeah man
this one isn't mount and blade, but it is certainly my best: /a/ow2sH
its actually based off an ingame screen shot. i do a lot of mount and blade artworks, or i did a couple years ago. /a/qG4ZR
pillars to the side, similar to canada's flag.
I feel like your leshrac looks more like silencer from the colours. Were I you, I'd do the lesh blue as a circle in the center, and colour'd
Cor!
its actually really nice that someone notices it. I find the developer of artistic skills really interesting.
oh yeah I know. I'm big into art, but I want to get a real job before I follow some artist passions.
sounds about right
D: puns D:
:D thanks. the ribbons feel too empty on it, but I don't/didn't know what to put in them.
D:
Maybe :/ I mean probably if I have time, but I'm in a crunch time at university and I'm really sick right now. Send me something and I might
cool
Top comment carries the post hard.
fuck the haters, this is quality
favorited!