2628 pts · August 26, 2016
Dick!…I’ll just perch sommmore
You put yourself there, didn’t you
No comparison really, but yes Dave is worlds better of an actor.
Hi Daen, I’m Baen!
What happened with or to Fetterman? Does he suck now?
Agreed, I loved watching what I think is the first time we see Quark have some semblance of a conscious, whilst playing with the crews lives in what he thought to be a lethal game at the time.
Lewd
I legit thought it was an altered fake of trump for the longest time, floating around on Imgur.
Red Alarm.
He will not go fast.
I always loved how genuine that reaction is.
Even though its purpose is to be intentionally over the top and uneconomical in the robocop universe, I’d still choose the SUX hands down over cybertruck.
Yep, recognize this when I lived in Pooler
Chicago I think is the power tool brand there?
The actors, mostly Kate Mulgrew emotionally abusing Jeri Ryan. According to IMDB, Kate resented the addition of a sexy female character to boost ratings, took it out on her every time they had scenes. Says though they’ve since buried the hatchet.
Wasn’t he the only NCO acknowledged in the entire canon? I even remember a Jem’Hadar saying it.
That’s a deep dive comment, well done sir.
#3 Uhhhhh where’s the country that would become Finland at?
And Masters of the Universe
Amateur painter here, did you wash the gold in something and what did you use for the capes? Great job btw.
Good god this is horribly accurate
Bond villain
He’s from Spain
That got pretty messed up by the shadows as well but of course so did everyone else. The Thunderbolt I did like and seemed to me at least to be more successful
Yea it’s basically the alt right totalitarian version of mankind’s future that we seem to be following, oof that hurts to read back to myself
As a 40K fan, I…I can’t argue with this
Like, launch to explode, check
Dick!…I’ll just perch sommmore
You put yourself there, didn’t you
No comparison really, but yes Dave is worlds better of an actor.
Hi Daen, I’m Baen!
What happened with or to Fetterman? Does he suck now?
Agreed, I loved watching what I think is the first time we see Quark have some semblance of a conscious, whilst playing with the crews lives in what he thought to be a lethal game at the time.
Lewd
I legit thought it was an altered fake of trump for the longest time, floating around on Imgur.
Red Alarm.
He will not go fast.
I always loved how genuine that reaction is.
Even though its purpose is to be intentionally over the top and uneconomical in the robocop universe, I’d still choose the SUX hands down over cybertruck.
Yep, recognize this when I lived in Pooler
Chicago I think is the power tool brand there?
The actors, mostly Kate Mulgrew emotionally abusing Jeri Ryan. According to IMDB, Kate resented the addition of a sexy female character to boost ratings, took it out on her every time they had scenes. Says though they’ve since buried the hatchet.
Wasn’t he the only NCO acknowledged in the entire canon? I even remember a Jem’Hadar saying it.
That’s a deep dive comment, well done sir.
#3 Uhhhhh where’s the country that would become Finland at?
And Masters of the Universe
Amateur painter here, did you wash the gold in something and what did you use for the capes? Great job btw.
Good god this is horribly accurate
Bond villain
He’s from Spain
That got pretty messed up by the shadows as well but of course so did everyone else. The Thunderbolt I did like and seemed to me at least to be more successful
Yea it’s basically the alt right totalitarian version of mankind’s future that we seem to be following, oof that hurts to read back to myself
As a 40K fan, I…I can’t argue with this
Like, launch to explode, check