5324 pts ยท July 23, 2014
And tried to aim at a different audience than making a flat out remake of the cartoon version. That's why people diss the film. (2/2)
I was told "most probably wrong" that the story for this is inspired by the Chinese historical records of the ancient tale of mulan (1/2)
Just don't say anything and fox-trot oscar into your own pathetic bubble.....rant over
Lost a friend because of internet bullying and not have the time or patience for them. If you don't have any supportive to say.
People are cunts. People only pick on the vulnerable because they need something in life to make them feel like themselves.
As I said to my English mates. We fuck them. You eat them. That's why it's so tender ;-)
Also with this he was not happy with that attempt so went for another 2 - 3 goes. The last attempt he bailed hard but fair play
Also if you like Matt Berry you should check out "year of the rabbit".
Slugly
Thank you for this. I can actually show my mates what I mean. I've been referencing this for weeks and I just get the WTF face.
Well.....he hit the apple
I've only seen this crash in slow motion. I didn't realise how fast she was shifting. Amazing she survived.
People say to this day he is still falling
Got a mk7 fez ST and it's a good little car. At the moment mine pushing 245bhp - 289 torque. Looking on getting a garrett turbo next year.
Looks like thanos is at it again
Faith in humanity restored
Or extremespeed :-)
I'm seeing that as a epic rally track also epic view. Reminds me of some parts of wales
Ok that is a dick move. Hope she gets a fast recovery
Loaded weapon
nickelback
Nailed it
And tried to aim at a different audience than making a flat out remake of the cartoon version. That's why people diss the film. (2/2)
I was told "most probably wrong" that the story for this is inspired by the Chinese historical records of the ancient tale of mulan (1/2)
Just don't say anything and fox-trot oscar into your own pathetic bubble.....rant over
Lost a friend because of internet bullying and not have the time or patience for them. If you don't have any supportive to say.
People are cunts. People only pick on the vulnerable because they need something in life to make them feel like themselves.
As I said to my English mates. We fuck them. You eat them. That's why it's so tender ;-)
Also with this he was not happy with that attempt so went for another 2 - 3 goes. The last attempt he bailed hard but fair play
Also if you like Matt Berry you should check out "year of the rabbit".
Slugly
Thank you for this. I can actually show my mates what I mean. I've been referencing this for weeks and I just get the WTF face.
Well.....he hit the apple
I've only seen this crash in slow motion. I didn't realise how fast she was shifting. Amazing she survived.
People say to this day he is still falling
Got a mk7 fez ST and it's a good little car. At the moment mine pushing 245bhp - 289 torque. Looking on getting a garrett turbo next year.
Looks like thanos is at it again
Faith in humanity restored
Or extremespeed :-)
I'm seeing that as a epic rally track also epic view. Reminds me of some parts of wales
Ok that is a dick move. Hope she gets a fast recovery
Loaded weapon
nickelback
Nailed it