649 pts · June 21, 2012
2 cats
It’s my husband’s bday. We just used a VHS iPhone app :)
Thanks!
It's always been there. The vet checks it out each year to make sure it's not growing or changing
They're a brother and sister rescue duo, so I don't know for sure, but the eve thinks they're korat and American shorthair mix
Whoa! That's a good looking pair of grays
Thanks! I mean, I can't take credit for that, but I'm sure they appreciate it
Whoa! That's a good looking pair of grays right there
Thank you! They think so too :)
Hey y'all, this was a hotel room. So no, I couldn't just fix it. Left my tools and my penis at home.
Merry minds think alike :)
This was in a hotel room, so no. Only vodka and oj.
I always upvote seawalls
Exactly how I judge the cold...by the comfort of my nipples
How's the hand? When I was 5, I was kicking piles of leaves around the yard, and kicked a fire ant bed. Ankles attacked. Oh, the burn!!
TX here. Can confirm. Fuck fire ants.
And bring snacks! I've learned at 30 how vital snacks can be at social gatherings. Helps you avoid talking to people.
Found my posse!
Delicious raisin cake http://sacredknowledgesociety.com/raisin.html
Someone knows she's pretty...
Also, good on your and your fam for rescuing the kittens!
ALLLOOONNNNSOOOOOO!!! He better make it, OP. You could single handly kill the spirit of imgur if he doesn't survive. No pressure.
Yes
Did you do this last year? If so, how successful was it?
Accurate. This is a mon-fri struggle for me as well.
She's the co-founder of the Kind Campaign.
Your comment gave me the giggle tears.
Heads are gonna roll with this one
Your comment made me laugh way too hard. Nice one.
Juggle something, stat!
It’s my husband’s bday. We just used a VHS iPhone app :)
Thanks!
It's always been there. The vet checks it out each year to make sure it's not growing or changing
They're a brother and sister rescue duo, so I don't know for sure, but the eve thinks they're korat and American shorthair mix
Whoa! That's a good looking pair of grays
Thanks! I mean, I can't take credit for that, but I'm sure they appreciate it
Whoa! That's a good looking pair of grays right there
Thank you! They think so too :)
Hey y'all, this was a hotel room. So no, I couldn't just fix it. Left my tools and my penis at home.
Merry minds think alike :)
This was in a hotel room, so no. Only vodka and oj.
I always upvote seawalls
Exactly how I judge the cold...by the comfort of my nipples
How's the hand? When I was 5, I was kicking piles of leaves around the yard, and kicked a fire ant bed. Ankles attacked. Oh, the burn!!
TX here. Can confirm. Fuck fire ants.
And bring snacks! I've learned at 30 how vital snacks can be at social gatherings. Helps you avoid talking to people.
Found my posse!
Delicious raisin cake http://sacredknowledgesociety.com/raisin.html
Someone knows she's pretty...
Also, good on your and your fam for rescuing the kittens!
ALLLOOONNNNSOOOOOO!!! He better make it, OP. You could single handly kill the spirit of imgur if he doesn't survive. No pressure.
Yes
Did you do this last year? If so, how successful was it?
Accurate. This is a mon-fri struggle for me as well.
She's the co-founder of the Kind Campaign.
Your comment gave me the giggle tears.
Heads are gonna roll with this one
Your comment made me laugh way too hard. Nice one.
Juggle something, stat!