1461 pts ยท May 7, 2012
This is your publick profiel right somtang abat urself.
This made me laugh way too hard man
I wouldn't move either if I looked like a butt crack.
Inventive, yet not portable 6/10. However you are going to need Gordon Ramsay to talk about the steak.
Why would "fbi guy" be saved as a contact in your phone if he was an "FBI guy"
History is always in the past, but we remember it so that we learn what works and what doesn't. Let's not let it happen again.
Thanks for the info on the new cards
I place my vote on the crunchy boi, mama raised me right!
Nice = ]
Are you going to paint the groot?
Well we don't always see everyone's true colors in the beginning..
Repost
Fhj
?
You should let them go outside to poop
A message
A comment
Why do you assume I accepted his reply? I of course did not.
Why is the left monitor on a platform... you shouldn't choose favorites
i
I love a good wine
no
The money here isn't the point... It's 8.50 the point is the actions he has taken, if it is $8.50 why is it a big deal for him to pay me?
$8.50, or any other amount, Isn't the problem. It's just the principle of it...
I'm a broke ass bloke
oh
At least this child had a chance up until getting punched...
Hey man there's some pretty nice accuracy
Good work, keep practicing = ] nice shading work being done, and you can see that you understand how muscles can move on a body, nice work!
Nananananananananananananananaaaa surf song- the duck probably
I too have the same face when my butt touches the toilet water...
This made me laugh way too hard man
I wouldn't move either if I looked like a butt crack.
Inventive, yet not portable 6/10. However you are going to need Gordon Ramsay to talk about the steak.
Why would "fbi guy" be saved as a contact in your phone if he was an "FBI guy"
History is always in the past, but we remember it so that we learn what works and what doesn't. Let's not let it happen again.
Thanks for the info on the new cards
I place my vote on the crunchy boi, mama raised me right!
Nice = ]
Are you going to paint the groot?
Well we don't always see everyone's true colors in the beginning..
Repost
Fhj
?
You should let them go outside to poop
A message
A comment
Why do you assume I accepted his reply? I of course did not.
Why is the left monitor on a platform... you shouldn't choose favorites
i
I love a good wine
no
The money here isn't the point... It's 8.50 the point is the actions he has taken, if it is $8.50 why is it a big deal for him to pay me?
$8.50, or any other amount, Isn't the problem. It's just the principle of it...
I'm a broke ass bloke
oh
At least this child had a chance up until getting punched...
Hey man there's some pretty nice accuracy
Good work, keep practicing = ] nice shading work being done, and you can see that you understand how muscles can move on a body, nice work!
Nananananananananananananananaaaa surf song- the duck probably
I too have the same face when my butt touches the toilet water...