178 pts ยท May 7, 2015
Door knockers by aeon
Lol
Nope
Core on being thin and you will hurt if you show yourself (assumedly as a woman) being over 130lbs
Low fat lunch and dinner diet right this second with exercise if you want to meet their standards. I might sound harsh, but Koreans are hard
LOL 5'2 and 220?! Holy shit, I'm 6 foot and a competitive powerlifter and I weigh 230. You'd better start a big breakfast and a low carb and
Fuck, this game was one of the best I've ever played in my life, so many good memories. Thanks for sharing!
The density though...
Sick boat, do you know Andy Bernard?
Ching Chong Bing bong
So what language does that make sense in?
KIIITTYY
YOU'RE such fodder!
Dude hell no, this is some fun looking shit. I program myself and this type of thing is just purifying for the soul!
Godayum! that was sick!
btw I'm drunk, so there's really no reason to respond to me. I'm moving on anyway. Thank you for your time though!
LOL yay, man, it's been a while since someone has thrown one of those high horse insults at me. Man I'm having fun.
*Gasp! You're so fucking amazing! Can I please build a statue of you and worship it!!!!
I agree, there really truly is an abnormally high amount of shootings in the US, but there is also an abnormally high amount of autism too.
That's fucking cool.
You really think that represents the entirety of American? I think your fucking level of autism displays more of a relation than your post.
lol Lord of 420 & VAPE NATION
Pls. EE's make it possible for you to have a computer and wireless communication at all, retard.
UPVOTE FOR EE! Sadly most of the people on this website are high school graduates, psychology majors or worse, code monkeys.
Pickles the drummer, doodly doo, doodly doodly doodly doo
Thank you.
Grandpas geeeetahr
Door knockers by aeon
Lol
Nope
Nope
Nope
Core on being thin and you will hurt if you show yourself (assumedly as a woman) being over 130lbs
Low fat lunch and dinner diet right this second with exercise if you want to meet their standards. I might sound harsh, but Koreans are hard
LOL 5'2 and 220?! Holy shit, I'm 6 foot and a competitive powerlifter and I weigh 230. You'd better start a big breakfast and a low carb and
Nope
Fuck, this game was one of the best I've ever played in my life, so many good memories. Thanks for sharing!
The density though...
Sick boat, do you know Andy Bernard?
Ching Chong Bing bong
So what language does that make sense in?
KIIITTYY
YOU'RE such fodder!
Dude hell no, this is some fun looking shit. I program myself and this type of thing is just purifying for the soul!
Godayum! that was sick!
btw I'm drunk, so there's really no reason to respond to me. I'm moving on anyway. Thank you for your time though!
LOL yay, man, it's been a while since someone has thrown one of those high horse insults at me. Man I'm having fun.
*Gasp! You're so fucking amazing! Can I please build a statue of you and worship it!!!!
I agree, there really truly is an abnormally high amount of shootings in the US, but there is also an abnormally high amount of autism too.
That's fucking cool.
You really think that represents the entirety of American? I think your fucking level of autism displays more of a relation than your post.
lol Lord of 420 & VAPE NATION
Pls. EE's make it possible for you to have a computer and wireless communication at all, retard.
UPVOTE FOR EE! Sadly most of the people on this website are high school graduates, psychology majors or worse, code monkeys.
Pickles the drummer, doodly doo, doodly doodly doodly doo
Thank you.
Grandpas geeeetahr