582 pts ยท November 29, 2013
See https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh015XZj6932C775So
One source: https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh015XZj6932C775So
I clearly remember the awe I experienced when I 1st heard this version, while it was still on the chart. Can visualize exactly where I was.
OK whippersnappers: Hugo Montenegro- The Good , The Bad & The Ugly. #2, Billboard Hot 100 June '68. https://youtu.be/b6IEJvS30M0 wahwahwah
I know an orange tabby cat named Henry.
Yep. "Real World" At The Palms in 2002. At the Hard Rock in 2011. At the Gold Spike in 2016. Hotel-casinos with very different atmospheres.
Agreed & still like it. 90's 00's sat on benches, people watched pedestrian crowds waiting to cross. Now pedestrian bridges, no benches.
Agreed. Michael Jackson One is mind-blowing. A must-see.
Everyone in my crew had a blast (Summer 2018). Ages 55-75. 6 of us. EVERYONE. Michael Jackson One show is mind-blowing.
Tripadvisor: "Things to Do in Berlin, Ohio: See TripAdvisor's 1,549 traveler reviews and photos of Berlin" 1,549!!!
85" 4K Ultra HD purchased with money received from . . . I'll leave it to your imagination.
https://youtu.be/MZjAantupsA
Devon Rex
Fact stranger than fiction? "FDA Warns The Parmesan You Eat May Be Wood Pulp" http://time.com/4226321/parmesan-wood-pulp/
Makwan Amirkhani vs Mike Wilkinson. Here's full fight (at least temporarily) . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHUogU76Uc
Thanks Obama
http://i.imgur.com/vIf0lAD
DWB
Show-quality Devon Rex?
*her https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumpy_Cat
OP [ hoMO ]
*Caitlyn
It's not weird, it's just something people do in the privacy of their own home.
One of my buddies love Little Caesar's too. We all question his judgment.
I have loved this movie, I have to admit, ever since it first played in theaters.
"there is no Sanctuary"
Maybe she is Jessica 6, Logan 5's companion.
See https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh015XZj6932C775So
One source: https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh015XZj6932C775So
I clearly remember the awe I experienced when I 1st heard this version, while it was still on the chart. Can visualize exactly where I was.
OK whippersnappers: Hugo Montenegro- The Good , The Bad & The Ugly. #2, Billboard Hot 100 June '68. https://youtu.be/b6IEJvS30M0 wahwahwah
I know an orange tabby cat named Henry.
Yep. "Real World" At The Palms in 2002. At the Hard Rock in 2011. At the Gold Spike in 2016. Hotel-casinos with very different atmospheres.
Agreed & still like it. 90's 00's sat on benches, people watched pedestrian crowds waiting to cross. Now pedestrian bridges, no benches.
Agreed. Michael Jackson One is mind-blowing. A must-see.
Everyone in my crew had a blast (Summer 2018). Ages 55-75. 6 of us. EVERYONE. Michael Jackson One show is mind-blowing.
Tripadvisor: "Things to Do in Berlin, Ohio: See TripAdvisor's 1,549 traveler reviews and photos of Berlin" 1,549!!!
85" 4K Ultra HD purchased with money received from . . . I'll leave it to your imagination.
https://youtu.be/MZjAantupsA
Devon Rex
Fact stranger than fiction? "FDA Warns The Parmesan You Eat May Be Wood Pulp" http://time.com/4226321/parmesan-wood-pulp/
Makwan Amirkhani vs Mike Wilkinson. Here's full fight (at least temporarily) . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHUogU76Uc
Thanks Obama
http://i.imgur.com/vIf0lAD
DWB
Show-quality Devon Rex?
*her https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumpy_Cat
OP [ hoMO ]
*Caitlyn
It's not weird, it's just something people do in the privacy of their own home.
One of my buddies love Little Caesar's too. We all question his judgment.
I have loved this movie, I have to admit, ever since it first played in theaters.
"there is no Sanctuary"
Maybe she is Jessica 6, Logan 5's companion.