98 pts ยท June 10, 2014
Clearly he didn't clear the nest and go straight to the tattoo parlor
Dabs bro
Goodwill bro
A world without cheese on burgers is no world at all
But those are those are the orphans cheeps
This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard
You won the lottery
So he's got a monopoly on martial arts or what
Thought imgur had a sense of humor
Word mah mom lived in white fish and I was sold on Montana first time I visited
Why not?
I thank you for reminding me of this song
Rosanna by wax what a joy
Whitefish?
That fennel pollen doe
Yellow fever
Bro peanuts aren't nuts all hail almonds
I've laid tile making all that shit fit is sick
This video makes the song worth listening
Rei Denver or what?
Simpson's did it first
It's okay just add to the patina
I can imagine being in the nasti nati
Versace secret
This is a joke. Ain't no body got time for well done tuna
Clearly he didn't clear the nest and go straight to the tattoo parlor
Dabs bro
Goodwill bro
A world without cheese on burgers is no world at all
But those are those are the orphans cheeps
This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard
You won the lottery
So he's got a monopoly on martial arts or what
Thought imgur had a sense of humor
Word mah mom lived in white fish and I was sold on Montana first time I visited
Why not?
I thank you for reminding me of this song
Rosanna by wax what a joy
Whitefish?
That fennel pollen doe
Yellow fever
Bro peanuts aren't nuts all hail almonds
I've laid tile making all that shit fit is sick
This video makes the song worth listening
Rei Denver or what?
Simpson's did it first
It's okay just add to the patina
I can imagine being in the nasti nati
Versace secret
This is a joke. Ain't no body got time for well done tuna