4507 pts · October 11, 2012
Lurking, at times somewhat active when it comes to comments .. Should really spend my time for work and school
Respect - this man makes the world better
Im pregnant.. I cant deal with this much feels..
Apparently Christmas makes Imgur go from fun site to facebook... im happy i can browse categories like funny instead
Gjøvik?
As a woman - Neat.. Never ice cubes, it waters out the whisky and the cold ruin the texture of it. A few drops of water can be good though.
Thanks!
Nothing in this makes me think of Imodium.. something terrible must have happend to OP
Please start sorting by color!!
I don't know why people feel the need to drink and drive. It so simple: Don't do it...
I heard that in Jess's voice..
The viking DNA is strong in this one!
Most providers in Australia is so shitty that Hola doesn't work... I know.. I tried.. And I too cried.
Most of Norway freezes over most of the time..
My sister once told me that she could say anything to me, because I had to love her not matter what.. My heart bleed for you
If I remember next time, if both my slaves are present, and if the other one actually remember to tape it..
This is not a case of OP delivers, it all depends...
Ill get my other slave to film it :P It happens a bit to often Im afraid. We are 2 that work a lot, and 1 that seems to sleep...
haha It wont be the last time, thats for sure..
Im the scary kind of mad. The one who sits coldly and talks firm and with a little bit of snark..
Remember that paper? 1 of my slaves on this is not doing what he should. And has been told so a couple of times...
Well, I've already made other men blush today, might because of my yelling and not due to a compliment though..
The amount of stalkers earlier mentioned, and I've spent my time on you, so yes, compliment ;)
and to be able to chat a bit with you, makes the day a bit more interesting.
Im enjoying this chat of ours. We have a open landscape thing going on at the office, so I listen to music, write my paper, do some work ->
Appreciate it, but if it isn't you, something else will distract me;) I am able to multitask, just not analyze you and your mind
Not a bad quality to have. My perception tend to shut off sometimes. Right now, Im writing my bachelor-paper, and every sense I have is lost
Not far off at all ;) It all comes from age and experience and not caring to much about what everybody else thinks and says.
It's also very interesting to see what different people think of you, and how different their views can be.
Especial because you are in Illinois and just see short messages from me
I'll let my last answer stand anywho; I have never cared much about others opinion of me, I am who I am, but I am curious on how you see me
Respect - this man makes the world better
Im pregnant.. I cant deal with this much feels..
Apparently Christmas makes Imgur go from fun site to facebook... im happy i can browse categories like funny instead
Gjøvik?
As a woman - Neat.. Never ice cubes, it waters out the whisky and the cold ruin the texture of it. A few drops of water can be good though.
Thanks!
Nothing in this makes me think of Imodium.. something terrible must have happend to OP
Please start sorting by color!!
I don't know why people feel the need to drink and drive. It so simple: Don't do it...
I heard that in Jess's voice..
The viking DNA is strong in this one!
Most providers in Australia is so shitty that Hola doesn't work... I know.. I tried.. And I too cried.
Most of Norway freezes over most of the time..
My sister once told me that she could say anything to me, because I had to love her not matter what.. My heart bleed for you
If I remember next time, if both my slaves are present, and if the other one actually remember to tape it..
This is not a case of OP delivers, it all depends...
Ill get my other slave to film it :P It happens a bit to often Im afraid. We are 2 that work a lot, and 1 that seems to sleep...
haha It wont be the last time, thats for sure..
Im the scary kind of mad. The one who sits coldly and talks firm and with a little bit of snark..
Remember that paper? 1 of my slaves on this is not doing what he should. And has been told so a couple of times...
Well, I've already made other men blush today, might because of my yelling and not due to a compliment though..
The amount of stalkers earlier mentioned, and I've spent my time on you, so yes, compliment ;)
and to be able to chat a bit with you, makes the day a bit more interesting.
Im enjoying this chat of ours. We have a open landscape thing going on at the office, so I listen to music, write my paper, do some work ->
Appreciate it, but if it isn't you, something else will distract me;) I am able to multitask, just not analyze you and your mind
Not a bad quality to have. My perception tend to shut off sometimes. Right now, Im writing my bachelor-paper, and every sense I have is lost
Not far off at all ;) It all comes from age and experience and not caring to much about what everybody else thinks and says.
It's also very interesting to see what different people think of you, and how different their views can be.
Especial because you are in Illinois and just see short messages from me
I'll let my last answer stand anywho; I have never cared much about others opinion of me, I am who I am, but I am curious on how you see me