5666 pts · December 21, 2012
Boston based illustrator and model.
That guys smile is still sinister. Maybe I’ve been ignoring too many creepy grins on OKC.
YES
I think I prefer this kind http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pua_Aloalo :)
Oki done! Thanks for enlightening me thisisprocrastination :) I like learning and reasonable folks on the internet! :) xx
哎吔!!! I will go edit
Ooh, I was quoting the source - I will go an educate myself right now.
I agree, and think perhaps hegemonic misogyny can lead to the invalidation of female violence against men - which is horrible unfair
I agree that the latter is unreasonable, which is why I’m trying to promote a more positive followup
AAAAAHHH ITS SO FLUFFY
I have to admit my first thought on reading that one was of a wolf nobbling showing a pup how to hunt. I gotta get off nat geo.
You’re very welcome wafflefrygraititude wafflefryhappy wafflefrypost wafflefryimgur
I just looked it up, oh my stars! Thank you for enlightening me :)
WHAT! wow
I haven’t heard of that! *power googles*
It helps to think of them as virtual waffle fries :)
Maybe it’s a secret way for them to give people their numbers! Sneaky flirting?
Yeah… I think it’s probably more than just pee though… I’ve been on /b once, and McAfee freaked out on me.
Omg that makes it sound like internet platforms are peeing on each other lol
Yeah, as sensitive as a shaved monkey
I know, and I am trying to dispel that potential notion by posting this! Reminding folks not to jump to conclusions about men
I’m glad you like it! Maybe they misunderstand, or disagree with the message? I thought it’d be worth it to get it out to a few folks :)
I thought you were commenting on two different internet platforms competing with one another, and your particular loyalty
Mm that is true! In the best of cases education and conversation can be one and the same :)]
I think it is more about acknowledgement, rather than asking for favours. I wanted to point out that not all men consider women like he did
And it is very scary
I consider this to be an open platform for sharing, not something constructed for a singular purpose to entertain you or amplify me.
I feel like education can solve a lot of this
True - I interview artists for a living, and I’ve noticed a lot of male artists are interested in ‘redefining modern masculinity'
I’m glad you approve :) Yeah I figured this wouldn’t get anywhere, but it would be worth it for the few who got the message :)
This is true. I sometimes wish people would step back and look at slogans like you do, and think about wider context. Words are important :)
That guys smile is still sinister. Maybe I’ve been ignoring too many creepy grins on OKC.
YES
I think I prefer this kind http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pua_Aloalo :)
Oki done! Thanks for enlightening me thisisprocrastination :) I like learning and reasonable folks on the internet! :) xx
哎吔!!! I will go edit
Ooh, I was quoting the source - I will go an educate myself right now.
I agree, and think perhaps hegemonic misogyny can lead to the invalidation of female violence against men - which is horrible unfair
I agree that the latter is unreasonable, which is why I’m trying to promote a more positive followup
AAAAAHHH ITS SO FLUFFY
I have to admit my first thought on reading that one was of a wolf nobbling showing a pup how to hunt. I gotta get off nat geo.
You’re very welcome wafflefrygraititude wafflefryhappy wafflefrypost wafflefryimgur
I just looked it up, oh my stars! Thank you for enlightening me :)
WHAT! wow
I haven’t heard of that! *power googles*
It helps to think of them as virtual waffle fries :)
Maybe it’s a secret way for them to give people their numbers! Sneaky flirting?
Yeah… I think it’s probably more than just pee though… I’ve been on /b once, and McAfee freaked out on me.
Omg that makes it sound like internet platforms are peeing on each other lol
Yeah, as sensitive as a shaved monkey
I know, and I am trying to dispel that potential notion by posting this! Reminding folks not to jump to conclusions about men
I’m glad you like it! Maybe they misunderstand, or disagree with the message? I thought it’d be worth it to get it out to a few folks :)
I thought you were commenting on two different internet platforms competing with one another, and your particular loyalty
Mm that is true! In the best of cases education and conversation can be one and the same :)]
I think it is more about acknowledgement, rather than asking for favours. I wanted to point out that not all men consider women like he did
And it is very scary
I consider this to be an open platform for sharing, not something constructed for a singular purpose to entertain you or amplify me.
I feel like education can solve a lot of this
True - I interview artists for a living, and I’ve noticed a lot of male artists are interested in ‘redefining modern masculinity'
I’m glad you approve :) Yeah I figured this wouldn’t get anywhere, but it would be worth it for the few who got the message :)
This is true. I sometimes wish people would step back and look at slogans like you do, and think about wider context. Words are important :)