470 pts ยท August 6, 2013
Needs more Trap Door
Apple Juice has a similar chemical to caffeine - drinking loads before bed would mean you'd probably get no sleep at all
Always upvote The Far Side, brilliant surreal nonsense
Nobody really does, and it's a roller coaster of terror for the first couple of years - but it's completely worth it
Unexpected Anal
The Perry bible fellowship - long time between updates but always worth it
And so soon we will colonise Mars
Just thought i'd share some of the animations that kept us interested on the Amiga 'back in the day'. Look up Eric Schwartz for more
Unless I'm insane it doesn't seem to be anywhere in her Facebook page
This has nothing to do with Apple users, you could have pulled the same stuff on pretty much anyone
Will he give me the key?
And if you don't recycle the bottles they KNOW where you live
Well said
Isn't the whole of the life just about finding friends really? And nachos
Like all goats he has a thirst for blood and a hunger for murder
Francipan Octovias the third
I resemble this remark
Or Britain 95% of the time
I'm really looking for a combine harvester
Everyone is sick of your shit Jane
And Taggart
I used to be a bit homophobic when I was younger but then got close gay friends, this is definitely a before image
Contains nuts
One of the single most boring sports in existence
Try a drink of water before you fall to sleep, sometimes it's caused by your throat being dry
You don't piss against the wind OP
I should point out that I'm not a huge Brooker fan but I enjoy his video game rants
Needs more Trap Door
Apple Juice has a similar chemical to caffeine - drinking loads before bed would mean you'd probably get no sleep at all
Always upvote The Far Side, brilliant surreal nonsense
Nobody really does, and it's a roller coaster of terror for the first couple of years - but it's completely worth it
Unexpected Anal
The Perry bible fellowship - long time between updates but always worth it
And so soon we will colonise Mars
Just thought i'd share some of the animations that kept us interested on the Amiga 'back in the day'. Look up Eric Schwartz for more
Unless I'm insane it doesn't seem to be anywhere in her Facebook page
This has nothing to do with Apple users, you could have pulled the same stuff on pretty much anyone
Will he give me the key?
And if you don't recycle the bottles they KNOW where you live
Well said
Isn't the whole of the life just about finding friends really? And nachos
Like all goats he has a thirst for blood and a hunger for murder
Francipan Octovias the third
I resemble this remark
Or Britain 95% of the time
I'm really looking for a combine harvester
Everyone is sick of your shit Jane
And Taggart
I used to be a bit homophobic when I was younger but then got close gay friends, this is definitely a before image
Contains nuts
One of the single most boring sports in existence
Try a drink of water before you fall to sleep, sometimes it's caused by your throat being dry
You don't piss against the wind OP
I should point out that I'm not a huge Brooker fan but I enjoy his video game rants