5242 pts ยท October 1, 2012
Downvote me to oblivion all you want! I'll never make front page and you all suck eggs anyway ;)
.
I see the imgur i and the updoot
Lol yesss
??
You look like Dean Perrone
Wrong song, right movie, +1 anyway
Is it derivery or digiorno
I can't even fake an orgasm which convincing vinegar strokes. How do you fake a wet dream?
Pretty sure the girl swimmer keeps farting
Jenny MacArthur has vaginal hubris
Looks like gay sperm leaving a really big vagina
Yay!! Thanks mate
Sorry but I like the Cake version better
I would like sauce please
Ken M
Look for Peggysue Dumps here:
-3 points on the front page....?
Sassy*
*slap slap slap slap...neck break* *did the hustle, spin move* *neck break* "Whaaaaa!?"
Yes
4,8,15,16,23 and 42
Or even a TIE fighter o.O
That's actually a "Wing"...something something Tree Air Freshener +10HP
Moral of the story
You're not you when you're loser. Eat a snickers?
Eyyy...Mitch Hedberg everyone!
She could pan my Peter. I'm Hook'd in never land.
She could pan your Peter *
I wish I got adopted
What?
.
I see the imgur i and the updoot
Lol yesss
??
You look like Dean Perrone
Wrong song, right movie, +1 anyway
Is it derivery or digiorno
I can't even fake an orgasm which convincing vinegar strokes. How do you fake a wet dream?
Pretty sure the girl swimmer keeps farting
Jenny MacArthur has vaginal hubris
Looks like gay sperm leaving a really big vagina
Yay!! Thanks mate
Sorry but I like the Cake version better
I would like sauce please
Ken M
Look for Peggysue Dumps here:
-3 points on the front page....?
Sassy*
*slap slap slap slap...neck break* *did the hustle, spin move* *neck break* "Whaaaaa!?"
Yes
4,8,15,16,23 and 42
Or even a TIE fighter o.O
That's actually a "Wing"...something something Tree Air Freshener +10HP
Moral of the story
You're not you when you're loser. Eat a snickers?
Eyyy...Mitch Hedberg everyone!
She could pan my Peter. I'm Hook'd in never land.
She could pan your Peter *
I wish I got adopted
What?