31 pts ยท January 26, 2014
Soundtrack (chanting) is actually in polish but I guess it's just for better effect. Still nice ๐
Mess with the best, die like a rest!
HACK THE PLANET!
Spaghettification is a thing: https://www.google.com/search?q=spaghettification&oq=spaghettification&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
That's exactly why I stopped playing No Man's Sky :-|
I didn't even knew that jacket can cost that much.
Lg cx?
How sharp is that knife?!
Oh well it use to colder back then
Which game will you show at first to your non gaming SO to show him/her how gaming is fun?
F*** the resistance
requiescat in pace
http://imgur.com/HGcykgc
http://imgur.com/gTVnq93
Soundtrack (chanting) is actually in polish but I guess it's just for better effect. Still nice ๐
Mess with the best, die like a rest!
HACK THE PLANET!
Spaghettification is a thing: https://www.google.com/search?q=spaghettification&oq=spaghettification&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
That's exactly why I stopped playing No Man's Sky :-|
I didn't even knew that jacket can cost that much.
Lg cx?
How sharp is that knife?!
Oh well it use to colder back then
Which game will you show at first to your non gaming SO to show him/her how gaming is fun?
F*** the resistance
requiescat in pace
http://imgur.com/HGcykgc
http://imgur.com/gTVnq93