27565 pts ยท January 28, 2012
I'll be inactive soon as I always do
Also in my experience, with friend-zoning (only twice) both were a-okay with the sexual part. Friendzoning can be complicated or simple.
You're working off assumptions using the stereotype behind friend-zoning m8.
I'm equally "naggy" so what happens is we want to strangle each other but realize we both do the same thing.
"Feminist" then.
Wtf is wrong with this.
I unno, also fuck you and your mushroom hating ways.
I never even had the normal version of this and here you are, making a monster out of it.
I see a lot of problems here, but i'd tolerate them like the hungry hippo I am IF IT WASN'T FOR THE OLIVE YOU MONSTER.
In my experience, it's some fucked up radish stuff.
I can't English.
I feel disgusted and I don't understand this.
I'm going to clarify for SirJacksFingers. Why would you post this?
At first I thought it was sitting on a keyboard and I was getting mildly annoyed then i was realized I'm looking at a calculator.
Pathfinder/ D&D icon using one of those somewhat shitty icon tool things?
Those words that you used, I do not like them. I do like the dog. I'm conflicted now.
Tbh, i'd be pretty excited in that situation too.
Damn that's a big change. Was there any scarring of any kind?
It really depends on the developer and the title. I pre-ordered this, Fallout-4, MGSV, and XCOM 2. I'd consider these all safe pre-orders.
Go on...
Eh, I'd say the stupid reply would be more of a reason than his/her spelling.
Just one of several options, regardless it's up to her.
He/she is not entirely wrong, this was a very unpopular opinion.
Well now they're downvoted to hell. Check for bad comments.
I'm a guy i like video games, metal and I'm decent with computers because I do nothing else but sit at a computer. Donate money to me.
Eh why not.
?
There's other complicated scenarios, if you wish to debate in messages about it but in general I feel you are correct.
I gotta use hair spray to keep it out of my eyes or comb it to afro form. I try to stick with haircuts however.
I'm in the REALLY curly category, that and I'm not very smart when it comes to managing hair.
I'm a guy with curly hair out the wazoo. If I comb my hair it turns into an afro. It's a confusing state of life.
Also in my experience, with friend-zoning (only twice) both were a-okay with the sexual part. Friendzoning can be complicated or simple.
You're working off assumptions using the stereotype behind friend-zoning m8.
I'm equally "naggy" so what happens is we want to strangle each other but realize we both do the same thing.
"Feminist" then.
Wtf is wrong with this.
I unno, also fuck you and your mushroom hating ways.
I never even had the normal version of this and here you are, making a monster out of it.
I see a lot of problems here, but i'd tolerate them like the hungry hippo I am IF IT WASN'T FOR THE OLIVE YOU MONSTER.
In my experience, it's some fucked up radish stuff.
I can't English.
I feel disgusted and I don't understand this.
I'm going to clarify for SirJacksFingers. Why would you post this?
At first I thought it was sitting on a keyboard and I was getting mildly annoyed then i was realized I'm looking at a calculator.
Pathfinder/ D&D icon using one of those somewhat shitty icon tool things?
Those words that you used, I do not like them. I do like the dog. I'm conflicted now.
Tbh, i'd be pretty excited in that situation too.
Damn that's a big change. Was there any scarring of any kind?
It really depends on the developer and the title. I pre-ordered this, Fallout-4, MGSV, and XCOM 2. I'd consider these all safe pre-orders.
Go on...
Eh, I'd say the stupid reply would be more of a reason than his/her spelling.
Just one of several options, regardless it's up to her.
He/she is not entirely wrong, this was a very unpopular opinion.
Well now they're downvoted to hell. Check for bad comments.
I'm a guy i like video games, metal and I'm decent with computers because I do nothing else but sit at a computer. Donate money to me.
Eh why not.
?
There's other complicated scenarios, if you wish to debate in messages about it but in general I feel you are correct.
I gotta use hair spray to keep it out of my eyes or comb it to afro form. I try to stick with haircuts however.
I'm in the REALLY curly category, that and I'm not very smart when it comes to managing hair.
I'm a guy with curly hair out the wazoo. If I comb my hair it turns into an afro. It's a confusing state of life.