4781 pts ยท November 26, 2013
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
*Handjob.
THIS! I always felt like this should say "you know what's sweeter than a child's laughter? Being a pompous a-hole"
Bannanas would disagree.
"Highest" air ace...
#1 Milk, milk, lemonade. Round the corner fudge is made.
Seriously.
Read the comments here. Do your research first. https://m.reddit.com/r/rage/comments/2dzx0o/bill_oreilly_says_black_guest_looks_like_a/
And I'm leaking!
Cool word, bro!
Same here.
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/tumblr_mpnosotYg91rtg76ko1_500.gif
When you are sneak watching the latest episode of Game of Thrones with out your roommate, and they get home early.
I'm glad it's not Monday.
I always upvote the boobs. (Boyle's nickname for Michael Buble, Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
Those wondering about the helmet, she has a history of concussions. http://www.robinbone.com/inside-the-helmet.html
Smarter Every Day is awesome. upvoted.
This must be the black on black violence part.
Do you love me? Could you learn to love me?
International sign of the donut!
And the worst of it is they stole his car and killed the dog that his dead girlfriend gave him.
Tell her you meant the other side.
Freakin ballchinians!
Heh heh... you said hard on.
I though this was @IPegOnTheFirstDate...
Why am I on brain detail?
Forklift lift
I don't need an M240B to cuddle with my guy friends.
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
*Handjob.
THIS! I always felt like this should say "you know what's sweeter than a child's laughter? Being a pompous a-hole"
Bannanas would disagree.
"Highest" air ace...
#1 Milk, milk, lemonade. Round the corner fudge is made.
Seriously.
Read the comments here. Do your research first. https://m.reddit.com/r/rage/comments/2dzx0o/bill_oreilly_says_black_guest_looks_like_a/
And I'm leaking!
Cool word, bro!
Same here.
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/tumblr_mpnosotYg91rtg76ko1_500.gif
When you are sneak watching the latest episode of Game of Thrones with out your roommate, and they get home early.
I'm glad it's not Monday.
I always upvote the boobs. (Boyle's nickname for Michael Buble, Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
Those wondering about the helmet, she has a history of concussions. http://www.robinbone.com/inside-the-helmet.html
Smarter Every Day is awesome. upvoted.
This must be the black on black violence part.
Do you love me? Could you learn to love me?
International sign of the donut!
And the worst of it is they stole his car and killed the dog that his dead girlfriend gave him.
Tell her you meant the other side.
Freakin ballchinians!
Heh heh... you said hard on.
I though this was @IPegOnTheFirstDate...
Why am I on brain detail?
Forklift lift
I don't need an M240B to cuddle with my guy friends.