10891 pts · November 3, 2012
Bitches get stuff done.
@_@ *clutches pearls*
I'm gonna need the receipts for that... for science.
There's an older version of this "skit" with the same guy, only he had a better Latin American outfit w/ maracas
Salvation
10/10 fabulous
Give
I think it's happening on August!
I doooooo
I try my best to build the Manhattan Project so I can just annihilate them with my death robots
Don't forget Alaska's hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Combo that w a purse and that's quite the entrance lol
I'm a 24 year old Asian dude who says "sickening" and "yassssss (sometimes even with YAS MAMA)".... More power to us, lol
It's great with soup!
I wish I do, lol! All the dresses for yall ladies! I just remembered a style blogger posting about this dress so am happy to help identify.
It's the Denisa Jagged-Pike Jacquard Dress from HEVER LEGER for $1,590. :-)
Denisa Jagged-Pike Jacquard Dress from HEVER LEGER for $1,590. :-)
Where are you from? I'm also interested to learn Korean! How's it going so far?
I also want to know :o
[Sighs in Swahili]
It's weird, but I like it.
But in this case, it is. It represents "k" in the alphabet, but it does make a "ch" sound when you snicker. Which is technically still a "k"
ㅋ in this case roughly translates the "ch" sound, which is used to represent someone trying to hold back his/her laughter
Yep, I can confirm that this really helps.
It seems to me that Bernie supporters are stuck on social media.
YOU / HAVE / GOT / TO
Glad to see someone comment about BEG! They're amazing! They really push the envelope with their songs. Great group.
One of their members is now part of SNL Korea while the other 3 have solo projects, too! Hope that provides a concrete example. :) (4)
They did have plenty of surgery during their debut but their label issued a ban and asked them to focus on health instead. (3)
But they're an exception because they weren't made by a company - their leader JeA is the one who formed it. (2)
Brown Eyed Girls are still active in the music scene, although not as popular. Great material. Their average age is 33~. (1)
Feeling like a number one~
@_@ *clutches pearls*
I'm gonna need the receipts for that... for science.
There's an older version of this "skit" with the same guy, only he had a better Latin American outfit w/ maracas
Salvation
10/10 fabulous
Give
I think it's happening on August!
I doooooo
I try my best to build the Manhattan Project so I can just annihilate them with my death robots
Don't forget Alaska's hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Combo that w a purse and that's quite the entrance lol
I'm a 24 year old Asian dude who says "sickening" and "yassssss (sometimes even with YAS MAMA)".... More power to us, lol
It's great with soup!
I wish I do, lol! All the dresses for yall ladies! I just remembered a style blogger posting about this dress so am happy to help identify.
It's the Denisa Jagged-Pike Jacquard Dress from HEVER LEGER for $1,590. :-)
Denisa Jagged-Pike Jacquard Dress from HEVER LEGER for $1,590. :-)
Where are you from? I'm also interested to learn Korean! How's it going so far?
I also want to know :o
[Sighs in Swahili]
It's weird, but I like it.
But in this case, it is. It represents "k" in the alphabet, but it does make a "ch" sound when you snicker. Which is technically still a "k"
ㅋ in this case roughly translates the "ch" sound, which is used to represent someone trying to hold back his/her laughter
Yep, I can confirm that this really helps.
It seems to me that Bernie supporters are stuck on social media.
YOU / HAVE / GOT / TO
Glad to see someone comment about BEG! They're amazing! They really push the envelope with their songs. Great group.
One of their members is now part of SNL Korea while the other 3 have solo projects, too! Hope that provides a concrete example. :) (4)
They did have plenty of surgery during their debut but their label issued a ban and asked them to focus on health instead. (3)
But they're an exception because they weren't made by a company - their leader JeA is the one who formed it. (2)
Brown Eyed Girls are still active in the music scene, although not as popular. Great material. Their average age is 33~. (1)
Feeling like a number one~