1260 pts ยท November 20, 2012
often interpreted and played poorly, losing a lot of the subtlety that can be brought out. I just found a group I meshed with, better now.
Won't deny, was coming off a game with a really shitty Paladin, so my opinions were strong. Paladins and LG are not inherently shit, just(c)
Such a fun song
A movie called The Chase http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109402/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incal
#3 https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2016/03/26/archaeologist-shakespeares-skull-missing-grave/82289366/
http://imgur.com/account/favorites/G7xquTc
If you think Lawful Good doesn't mean asshole you must play a paladin. Also, bad news for you, LG = Asshole.
Further evidence of SCP-1529
The last thing I saw was someone shooting hollow point 9mm filled with sodium and potassium. Set!
What a poser
As an insomniac, I do feel your pain, and I don't judge you for switching the words around. Proper thinking is hard when that tired.
Love this comment, I do.
No she doesn't
And she knows how to use them
That is a valid point, but I still stand by my pov. Thanks for the debate, had fun! +1 to you and all your comments!
before this all happens, but, again in my opinion, the first step in that is to stop the slavery, stop the extermination, stop the Institute
(This one got moved out of order...)
infiltrators, armed with advanced technology and able to build far more than we can birth and raise. Hopefully we can come to some peace>
reckless disregard the Institute have shown for their actions or their consequences will lead us to having to go to war with the perfect>
From their point of view, aside from the few individuals, what use have they for us? Not saying they'll kill all of us outright, but the>
if they mess up in any way, either by not being perfect replicants or by wanting something more out of life, they are simply killed off.>
with how the Institute have used them, they are thrust into a world that hates and fears them, used and discarded by their makers, and, if
is that one wants to enslave them, the other wants to kill them. Combine that with the general fear and hate they get from the Commonwealth>
"They can't have free will, they are machines." The only difference between the BOS and the Institute when it comes to Synths (in my eyes)>
care or concern for their well being and have truly enslaved them. I hear the same rhetoric from the Institute that I hear from the BOS,>
Not assuming they'll rebel simply because they exist, assuming they'll rebel because of how they are being treated. Their creators have no>
alive and in charge then I would have supported them. While she may not have been the best management, she had good ideals and strength.
Railroad has some good ideas, but are just as much a group of zealots as the BOS (I call them the POS). If they'd left the Sarah Lyons
be salvaged, but humanity is no longer the dominate species on this planet, and we started things off by treating them like disposable shit.
often interpreted and played poorly, losing a lot of the subtlety that can be brought out. I just found a group I meshed with, better now.
Won't deny, was coming off a game with a really shitty Paladin, so my opinions were strong. Paladins and LG are not inherently shit, just(c)
Such a fun song
A movie called The Chase http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109402/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incal
#3 https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2016/03/26/archaeologist-shakespeares-skull-missing-grave/82289366/
http://imgur.com/account/favorites/G7xquTc
If you think Lawful Good doesn't mean asshole you must play a paladin. Also, bad news for you, LG = Asshole.
Further evidence of SCP-1529
The last thing I saw was someone shooting hollow point 9mm filled with sodium and potassium. Set!
What a poser
As an insomniac, I do feel your pain, and I don't judge you for switching the words around. Proper thinking is hard when that tired.
Love this comment, I do.
No she doesn't
And she knows how to use them
That is a valid point, but I still stand by my pov. Thanks for the debate, had fun! +1 to you and all your comments!
before this all happens, but, again in my opinion, the first step in that is to stop the slavery, stop the extermination, stop the Institute
(This one got moved out of order...)
infiltrators, armed with advanced technology and able to build far more than we can birth and raise. Hopefully we can come to some peace>
reckless disregard the Institute have shown for their actions or their consequences will lead us to having to go to war with the perfect>
From their point of view, aside from the few individuals, what use have they for us? Not saying they'll kill all of us outright, but the>
if they mess up in any way, either by not being perfect replicants or by wanting something more out of life, they are simply killed off.>
with how the Institute have used them, they are thrust into a world that hates and fears them, used and discarded by their makers, and, if
is that one wants to enslave them, the other wants to kill them. Combine that with the general fear and hate they get from the Commonwealth>
"They can't have free will, they are machines." The only difference between the BOS and the Institute when it comes to Synths (in my eyes)>
care or concern for their well being and have truly enslaved them. I hear the same rhetoric from the Institute that I hear from the BOS,>
Not assuming they'll rebel simply because they exist, assuming they'll rebel because of how they are being treated. Their creators have no>
alive and in charge then I would have supported them. While she may not have been the best management, she had good ideals and strength.
Railroad has some good ideas, but are just as much a group of zealots as the BOS (I call them the POS). If they'd left the Sarah Lyons
be salvaged, but humanity is no longer the dominate species on this planet, and we started things off by treating them like disposable shit.