3253 pts ยท July 6, 2014
Stuff I like... Cats, Cars, Outdoor Stuff and Cooking.
yep i over did the Acid again.
dam, put tears in my eyes.
Source: Louis Rossmann - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2mFZoRqjw_ELax4Yisf6w
Sorry for your loss @op. Be safe and have a happy new year.
Was he defeeted
Glad to hear @OP that hes ok, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
And that's how I met your mother.
I was already half in the bag when I started this post. lol
Fair enough, I'm not justifying & not saying my actions are without consequence, they are however my own actions. Anyway sessions greetings.
I never said I'd drink it all at once, plus I've had a few naps throughout the day, plus food, so it adsorbed. but my head hurts like hell.
http://www.haideemerritt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Fingerprick_santa-1024x803.jpg
what about the kids? there welcome to have non Alcoholic drinks.
cheers buddy
I hope neither, I have more eggnog to finish up lol
never forget me :P
Me Too.
nope still here
My best bet would be to attempt to make it on your own of have someone ship it with dry ice or something...
chears
sounds like a party :)
still alive and breathing.
nope still alive, have a headache but still alive.
should up-vote because I'm doing you a favor of drinking all the bad eggnog for you. :D
I'm sorry about your cousin, I have Irish roots so my tolerance is very high, also I been drinking since 8am and have had a few naps.
Sorry to hear that @RandyYu, I'll have an eggnog for you.
I am one with the force, the force is with me.
I'm fine, sobering up for the rest of the night, will continue my partying tomorrow :D
yep i over did the Acid again.
dam, put tears in my eyes.
Source: Louis Rossmann - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2mFZoRqjw_ELax4Yisf6w
Sorry for your loss @op. Be safe and have a happy new year.
Was he defeeted
Glad to hear @OP that hes ok, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
And that's how I met your mother.
I was already half in the bag when I started this post. lol
Fair enough, I'm not justifying & not saying my actions are without consequence, they are however my own actions. Anyway sessions greetings.
I never said I'd drink it all at once, plus I've had a few naps throughout the day, plus food, so it adsorbed. but my head hurts like hell.
http://www.haideemerritt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Fingerprick_santa-1024x803.jpg
what about the kids? there welcome to have non Alcoholic drinks.
what about the kids? there welcome to have non Alcoholic drinks.
cheers buddy
I hope neither, I have more eggnog to finish up lol
never forget me :P
Me Too.
nope still here
My best bet would be to attempt to make it on your own of have someone ship it with dry ice or something...
chears
sounds like a party :)
still alive and breathing.
nope still alive, have a headache but still alive.
should up-vote because I'm doing you a favor of drinking all the bad eggnog for you. :D
I'm sorry about your cousin, I have Irish roots so my tolerance is very high, also I been drinking since 8am and have had a few naps.
Sorry to hear that @RandyYu, I'll have an eggnog for you.
I am one with the force, the force is with me.
Sorry to hear that @RandyYu, I'll have an eggnog for you.
I'm fine, sobering up for the rest of the night, will continue my partying tomorrow :D