522 pts ยท February 2, 2014
Let me just remind you of a woman who eats those like they're popcorn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMdeLv7m7_0
OK Go?
All shiny and chrome.
There was an oooooold game similar to this, from 1992 IIRC :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CITIXlw_T4
And have a guy who directed "Thor: Ragnarok" play one of the vampires.
Yep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXJ5oaU940U
Somewhat related:
From the accent I'd say those are Bosnians, and knowing Bosnians, that's definitely a prank :)
I salute a fellow connoisseur of fine arts. o7
Chaotic Good?
Stalin's organ?
Ahhh, another AdBlock connoisseur, I presume?
Do you want to hurt people closest to you? Because your answer to #10 will.
The Spiderman pic needs at least one Deadpool in it, tho.
Moon Moon, I'm sick of your shit, lay off the drugs, look what you turned into.
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn
Your biggest fan like that
2165680. And I know people with 6-digiters...
What do you call a dwarf truck driver? A short one for the road.
As a European - they emigrated. They're your problem now.
Jaw, meet floor.
Eh, can't be weirder than Terry Gilliam's cartoons.
That slide tho... :D
Aww, such innocence, expecting water instead of vodka in that kind of bottle...
If you're in England, though...
Or Shakespeare's tragedies in Klingon.
A Star Trek meme in a Star Wars post?
Excellent series, serjo. Can't wait for the next post.
"New China" in lower left corner, "XinhuaVideo" in upper left. I'd say you're not mistaken.
Let me just remind you of a woman who eats those like they're popcorn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMdeLv7m7_0
OK Go?
All shiny and chrome.
There was an oooooold game similar to this, from 1992 IIRC :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CITIXlw_T4
And have a guy who directed "Thor: Ragnarok" play one of the vampires.
Yep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXJ5oaU940U
Somewhat related:
From the accent I'd say those are Bosnians, and knowing Bosnians, that's definitely a prank :)
I salute a fellow connoisseur of fine arts. o7
Chaotic Good?
Stalin's organ?
Ahhh, another AdBlock connoisseur, I presume?
Do you want to hurt people closest to you? Because your answer to #10 will.
The Spiderman pic needs at least one Deadpool in it, tho.
Moon Moon, I'm sick of your shit, lay off the drugs, look what you turned into.
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn
Your biggest fan like that
2165680. And I know people with 6-digiters...
What do you call a dwarf truck driver? A short one for the road.
As a European - they emigrated. They're your problem now.
Jaw, meet floor.
Eh, can't be weirder than Terry Gilliam's cartoons.
That slide tho... :D
Aww, such innocence, expecting water instead of vodka in that kind of bottle...
If you're in England, though...
Or Shakespeare's tragedies in Klingon.
A Star Trek meme in a Star Wars post?
Excellent series, serjo. Can't wait for the next post.
"New China" in lower left corner, "XinhuaVideo" in upper left. I'd say you're not mistaken.