87 pts ยท August 13, 2015
This is the place no one reads... So some shameless advertisement then. I try to stream once in a while on twitch, with whatever game that holds my interest at the time www.twitch.tv/marayoor Feel free to check me out.
I mean the name clearly means "A man, da". Say it Russian accent for better effect.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23556? Is one of the better modding guides for fallout 4. Join the discord and ask for help.
So did Hugh Hefner. I do not think this joke worked on any level.
I'm trying to get into dming, so you know, if you want.
"Once you go black..."
Swedish person here, feel free to pm if you need some help.
Just stay away from Encore. Seriously one of the worst albums ever
Its like we can't just judge all women based on the actions of a few, who would have thunk it.
#Fuckonami
None american here, what the fuck is buttermilk? D:
That is a lot of text to say what Bill and Ted said in 5 words.
Jesus, 90% of all the comments here are so cringe...
Only on its period.
I would wanna hear more stories. Definitely have a up vote.
Depends on what of the H's you are. Hungry or Horny.
What is this, a fleshlight for ants?!?
I turned 26 and I am in the same spot. Don't worry about, time will come.
+1 for hibiki. Love it.
Dunno he looks to be a bit short to be a storm trooper.
I mean the name clearly means "A man, da". Say it Russian accent for better effect.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23556? Is one of the better modding guides for fallout 4. Join the discord and ask for help.
So did Hugh Hefner. I do not think this joke worked on any level.
I'm trying to get into dming, so you know, if you want.
"Once you go black..."
Swedish person here, feel free to pm if you need some help.
Just stay away from Encore. Seriously one of the worst albums ever
Its like we can't just judge all women based on the actions of a few, who would have thunk it.
#Fuckonami
None american here, what the fuck is buttermilk? D:
That is a lot of text to say what Bill and Ted said in 5 words.
Jesus, 90% of all the comments here are so cringe...
Only on its period.
I would wanna hear more stories. Definitely have a up vote.
Depends on what of the H's you are. Hungry or Horny.
What is this, a fleshlight for ants?!?
I turned 26 and I am in the same spot. Don't worry about, time will come.
+1 for hibiki. Love it.
Dunno he looks to be a bit short to be a storm trooper.