698 pts ยท September 22, 2014
Thank you, sir, your timingg is ompeccable, kinda really need an emergency hug :)
Kinda impressed that op managed to not lose a ring for 13 years, tho
.
...where I come from, everyone does.. we don't wear shoes indoors, my feet would freeze without socks :|
But you'd probablythink it bites,living in an amish paradise
An amish witha 'tude? You know that's unheard of
I knew I wasn`t the only one thinking about that!! o.O
Thank you, sir, your timingg is ompeccable, kinda really need an emergency hug :)
Kinda impressed that op managed to not lose a ring for 13 years, tho
.
...where I come from, everyone does.. we don't wear shoes indoors, my feet would freeze without socks :|
But you'd probablythink it bites,living in an amish paradise
An amish witha 'tude? You know that's unheard of
I knew I wasn`t the only one thinking about that!! o.O