471 pts ยท June 17, 2012
Some say he's still sitting there...
[2] but I can see why some people don't. Even I'll admit I didn't know what the fuck was ever happening until I started playing.
[1] Oh I know you're not. I'm not one of those people who freak if someone doesn't like something they like. I like LoL and esports (!!1)...
ESPORTS!!11
Video games.
They told me to drink Ovaltine. I told them to drink their own blood...
I posted that a while ago. 3 months later though yeah I agree with you. Either way I'm voting for him, my vote means fuck all in MA anyways.
I still can't fathom why people are seriously thinking he's a legitimate candidate. He's the irl equivalent of a troll and I love him for it
He's not. He's just whoring for attention like he did last election. Once the 'real' candidates start getting into gear he'll bail as usual.
He's dead he won't mind :^)
If you're 8-years-old sure. He stopped being funny years ago when he replaced all jokes and critiques with screaming and fake gun waving.
Price is Right does things to you man.
No because I don't hate myself enough.
Everyone bitches about that but NO ONE, ever talks about the most frustrating thing in the universe. Fucking Supply Lines.
From what I know, some kid wanted Mr. Laboof to read some lines for him behind a green screen for a film project. TL;DR DO IT!
This is the exact reason Reddit is one of the worst things to ever happen to internet discourse. It spread this awful "upvote fetishism".
Remember: Only filthy un-Americans use Google.
You know who else uses ounces? Russia and North Korea. So stop being a filthy commie and tell me how many inches are in a yard.
I wouldn't. Everything the Fine Bros. create that isn't the Elder videos is fucking cringe-inducing. And I like reaction-style vids.
Honestly I haven't seen Sikh's get much shit. Mostly just people confusing them for muslims and giving them shit for that for double stupid.
Dude can write on hell of a syllabus. Although he makes you use those awful school-exclusive textbooks since, y'know he's the devil and all.
BRAVO NOLAN!
She did for a small time. But she mostly covers highly publicized trials and screams at people.
That has to be fake as it would mean otherkin would have to have sex with somebody.
It's considered shitposting, and a mod wanted to make an example.
At least they helped rebuild the font cache.
tfw I do the same shit for TF2 items. Never underestimate the drive of a man desperate for pussy.
Some say he's still sitting there...
[2] but I can see why some people don't. Even I'll admit I didn't know what the fuck was ever happening until I started playing.
[1] Oh I know you're not. I'm not one of those people who freak if someone doesn't like something they like. I like LoL and esports (!!1)...
ESPORTS!!11
Video games.
They told me to drink Ovaltine. I told them to drink their own blood...
I posted that a while ago. 3 months later though yeah I agree with you. Either way I'm voting for him, my vote means fuck all in MA anyways.
I still can't fathom why people are seriously thinking he's a legitimate candidate. He's the irl equivalent of a troll and I love him for it
He's not. He's just whoring for attention like he did last election. Once the 'real' candidates start getting into gear he'll bail as usual.
He's dead he won't mind :^)
If you're 8-years-old sure. He stopped being funny years ago when he replaced all jokes and critiques with screaming and fake gun waving.
Price is Right does things to you man.
No because I don't hate myself enough.
Everyone bitches about that but NO ONE, ever talks about the most frustrating thing in the universe. Fucking Supply Lines.
From what I know, some kid wanted Mr. Laboof to read some lines for him behind a green screen for a film project. TL;DR DO IT!
This is the exact reason Reddit is one of the worst things to ever happen to internet discourse. It spread this awful "upvote fetishism".
Remember: Only filthy un-Americans use Google.
You know who else uses ounces? Russia and North Korea. So stop being a filthy commie and tell me how many inches are in a yard.
I wouldn't. Everything the Fine Bros. create that isn't the Elder videos is fucking cringe-inducing. And I like reaction-style vids.
Honestly I haven't seen Sikh's get much shit. Mostly just people confusing them for muslims and giving them shit for that for double stupid.
Dude can write on hell of a syllabus. Although he makes you use those awful school-exclusive textbooks since, y'know he's the devil and all.
BRAVO NOLAN!
She did for a small time. But she mostly covers highly publicized trials and screams at people.
That has to be fake as it would mean otherkin would have to have sex with somebody.
It's considered shitposting, and a mod wanted to make an example.
At least they helped rebuild the font cache.
tfw I do the same shit for TF2 items. Never underestimate the drive of a man desperate for pussy.