2750 pts ยท December 4, 2015
Think about what you just wrote ...
My birthday too... What an onor..
I still have a HUGE crush on Ally Sheedy
let's say that the phone doesn't die after 20 minutes xD
Lost my sister too 2 years ago for the same reason, be strong
One of my favorite ! Up for the blues, always.
Need. Now. How many caps?
Are they going to recruit smurfs eh
That's freaking amazing +10 feet resistance
I use a screenshot and then photoshop like crazy :)
yes
Think about what you just wrote ...
My birthday too... What an onor..
I still have a HUGE crush on Ally Sheedy
let's say that the phone doesn't die after 20 minutes xD
Lost my sister too 2 years ago for the same reason, be strong
One of my favorite ! Up for the blues, always.
Need. Now. How many caps?
Are they going to recruit smurfs eh
That's freaking amazing +10 feet resistance
I use a screenshot and then photoshop like crazy :)
yes