44548 pts ยท April 25, 2012
I know I'm funny, I just need to prove it.
Just checking in a few years later to let you know this line resulted in getting a wife and 2 kids.
Almost positive I'm focusing on the wrong point here but 'tendies' sounds like Australian jibber jabber.
And all it took was a $500 billion oil deal!
Human food. Probably should've clarified.
Does it make me a bad person that I have absolutely no temptation to feed dogs when they're begging?
And potentially pinching the cable. I've never heard a good reason to use zip ties over Velcro. That shit doesn't fly at Walmart data center
Jenny's head fell off. (That story always stuck with me)
.
even a little cocky but I just KNOW one of these times it's going to run away with my brain and take me to Shitmypants-ville
I've tried acid twice recently & neither time have experienced much of an affect beyond an endorphin boost. So now I'm not as scared & maybe
Salvia.
Yeah but freedom costs a buck 05
I'll take it. http://imgur.com/5iJijT5
Sun*
Why not? Have you SEEN what some people do for a Klondike Bar?
Says you!
Corpedo.
I just want to touch its feet SOO much but I know that could never be.
I can just SMELL the puppy breath.
Aliens are going to think we're psychopaths.
Something fun
Keep them away from Troy McClure. Troy McClure sleeps with the fishes
Follow me on Snapchat if you want to see a cat show in Branson, Missouri. (Indavis)
"It's just been revoked!"
Look at what they're learning in Army.
I was crazy. Friend & gf don't believe me but I know it happened and that's good enough for me.
chest while the other 2 just stood at my feet. I could not move but only watch. I've only told a few people bc I didn't want every1 thinking
Never heard of this until about a year ago. Sleeping at friends place & 3 shadow figures (w/ hoods) enter the room. 1 held me down by my
which is when they recommend men have their 1st screening. So lesson learned; if you think somethings wrong, trust your gut (or your butt)
Went fine. They found and removed a large, benign polyp. Dr. said I would have developed colon cancer if I had waited until I was 40, 1/?
Just checking in a few years later to let you know this line resulted in getting a wife and 2 kids.
Almost positive I'm focusing on the wrong point here but 'tendies' sounds like Australian jibber jabber.
And all it took was a $500 billion oil deal!
Human food. Probably should've clarified.
Does it make me a bad person that I have absolutely no temptation to feed dogs when they're begging?
And potentially pinching the cable. I've never heard a good reason to use zip ties over Velcro. That shit doesn't fly at Walmart data center
Jenny's head fell off. (That story always stuck with me)
.
even a little cocky but I just KNOW one of these times it's going to run away with my brain and take me to Shitmypants-ville
I've tried acid twice recently & neither time have experienced much of an affect beyond an endorphin boost. So now I'm not as scared & maybe
Salvia.
Yeah but freedom costs a buck 05
I'll take it. http://imgur.com/5iJijT5
Sun*
Why not? Have you SEEN what some people do for a Klondike Bar?
Says you!
Corpedo.
I just want to touch its feet SOO much but I know that could never be.
I can just SMELL the puppy breath.
Aliens are going to think we're psychopaths.
Something fun
Keep them away from Troy McClure. Troy McClure sleeps with the fishes
Follow me on Snapchat if you want to see a cat show in Branson, Missouri. (Indavis)
"It's just been revoked!"
Look at what they're learning in Army.
I was crazy. Friend & gf don't believe me but I know it happened and that's good enough for me.
chest while the other 2 just stood at my feet. I could not move but only watch. I've only told a few people bc I didn't want every1 thinking
Never heard of this until about a year ago. Sleeping at friends place & 3 shadow figures (w/ hoods) enter the room. 1 held me down by my
which is when they recommend men have their 1st screening. So lesson learned; if you think somethings wrong, trust your gut (or your butt)
Went fine. They found and removed a large, benign polyp. Dr. said I would have developed colon cancer if I had waited until I was 40, 1/?