55 pts ยท April 7, 2015
Hello. :)
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.Well, shit...
I was nodding in agreement and dry-heaving at the same time. What a rollercoaster, OP.
As an NJ native, I'm 98% sure that photo was from my prom...
When the restaurant I work at opened up, most of my coworkers were from the Smashburger next door. I've heard some shit, not unlike yours.
Hangover 3. Like, the first 5 minutes of it.
Currently wearing the "Anatomy of a Hedgehog" shirt by the same artist. I need this one now.
I feel the same way. My cat just pulls my hair in the morning every so often. Other than that, she's such a little sweetheart. <3
My cat loves tummy rubs. Never once scratched me for it.
I felt really dumb reading this. I always assumed it meant the spider too... :/
"Yet."
Aw. <3
Aw, my title disappeared. Her name is Watson. :)
That's...just the saddest thing I've read all day. Like, why even bother shaping it? :/
As a spiky floof owner, yes, sometimes. And very boop-able.
I didn't expect to find this here. Hello. :)
No, they don't, but they look like little pink jelly beans when they're born though. :D
I just wish I could get one decent pic of my hedgie. All she does is hide and poo. :(
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.Well, shit...
I was nodding in agreement and dry-heaving at the same time. What a rollercoaster, OP.
As an NJ native, I'm 98% sure that photo was from my prom...
When the restaurant I work at opened up, most of my coworkers were from the Smashburger next door. I've heard some shit, not unlike yours.
Hangover 3. Like, the first 5 minutes of it.
Currently wearing the "Anatomy of a Hedgehog" shirt by the same artist. I need this one now.
I feel the same way. My cat just pulls my hair in the morning every so often. Other than that, she's such a little sweetheart. <3
My cat loves tummy rubs. Never once scratched me for it.
I felt really dumb reading this. I always assumed it meant the spider too... :/
"Yet."
Aw. <3
Aw, my title disappeared. Her name is Watson. :)
That's...just the saddest thing I've read all day. Like, why even bother shaping it? :/
As a spiky floof owner, yes, sometimes. And very boop-able.
I didn't expect to find this here. Hello. :)
No, they don't, but they look like little pink jelly beans when they're born though. :D
I just wish I could get one decent pic of my hedgie. All she does is hide and poo. :(