10211 pts ยท September 17, 2012
Imgurians unite!
Why yes that is the joker.
'picture of gun causes shooting'
The toast in rocky horror?
Dont fuck with a Ballymena man
RIP...
I just spat out my tea...
Its all for the greater good
Nothing like continuously ripping off an ask reddit thread.
Yea these are from an askreddit thread.
Is*
Yea no where near the level of Ukraine
Man :)
Im nit your guy, friend!
Guiness comes from a tap and needs to be pulled right - im northern Irish I know.
Disney after Dark
Im glad and never listen to BS from an ex, +1 for soldiering on.
Robin Responded.
That sounds delightfully fucked up.
Outcome looks bleak
I'm just an OP asking imgur to love him!
Thank you for the support. Its greatly received!
I just want to say before I leave this and let it die in usersub, That i didn't mean to offend anyone and TIL Extremist ruin most groups.
Yes, because in his eyes that made me wrong...
Singled out because of today's events.
Oh no, my friends lovely and open but this guy was in his friendzone and now will forever be.
If anyone is polite about there opinions then yes not being screamed at by complete stranger.
I'm more of an odd person, which is why I'm on imgur.
Slightly More context: I got yelled at by a gay friends, friend today because I have a son.
I like them, as long as there not like the guy that happen to scream at me today.
I also enjoy eating out....side of my home
Why yes that is the joker.
'picture of gun causes shooting'
The toast in rocky horror?
Dont fuck with a Ballymena man
RIP...
I just spat out my tea...
Its all for the greater good
Nothing like continuously ripping off an ask reddit thread.
Yea these are from an askreddit thread.
Is*
Yea no where near the level of Ukraine
Man :)
Im nit your guy, friend!
Guiness comes from a tap and needs to be pulled right - im northern Irish I know.
Disney after Dark
Im glad and never listen to BS from an ex, +1 for soldiering on.
Robin Responded.
That sounds delightfully fucked up.
Outcome looks bleak
I'm just an OP asking imgur to love him!
Thank you for the support. Its greatly received!
I just want to say before I leave this and let it die in usersub, That i didn't mean to offend anyone and TIL Extremist ruin most groups.
Yes, because in his eyes that made me wrong...
Singled out because of today's events.
Oh no, my friends lovely and open but this guy was in his friendzone and now will forever be.
If anyone is polite about there opinions then yes not being screamed at by complete stranger.
I'm more of an odd person, which is why I'm on imgur.
Slightly More context: I got yelled at by a gay friends, friend today because I have a son.
I like them, as long as there not like the guy that happen to scream at me today.
I also enjoy eating out....side of my home