23787 pts · February 14, 2012
I'm just a guy that drinks a lot of tea.
R.I.P.D your ass
wow such a cool thing
Finally, a dog waiting on human to take a dump.
You think this is hardcore? Have you ever seen alphabet soup, motherfucker?
Post 9/11 America, man.
Must be doing baptisms.
Is your name Milton by chance?
Sick half stache.
Do not make illegal copies.
Fez is completely irrelevant to this.
It looks like she's fixing an invisible car.
For you Nascar fans. http://www.nascar.com/SprintFanVote (Josh Wise, the Doge guy.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwGvap79hN8
I'm stupid.
This is the greatest thing!
How EARritating.
Preach it!
Don't forget your CUT GLOVES!
Cat out of the bag.
Get a load of those hair physics.
Do you need help with your homework? 568 × 722= 410,096
I CAN'T HANDLE THE GRUMBLES!
Hoop and stick> internet.
It'll be fun! You get to be the person in all the math text books. And the token friend! Whats not to love?
Fine, I'll let you keep your memory. But I'll have to relocate you to Guatemala. Pack your things, a cab should arrive soon.
Alas, I've told you to much. Trust me, I don't want to do this, but it's government protocol. http://imgur.com/NfF3r7t
I have to disagree, we've got some crazy stuff cooked up!
I swear, I didn't stalk! It just so happens that I work for the NSA.
You can throw rocks, just as long as you wear that sweet shark sweater.
Stay strong Gay, don't CHANGE for anyone.
R.I.P.D your ass
wow such a cool thing
Finally, a dog waiting on human to take a dump.
You think this is hardcore? Have you ever seen alphabet soup, motherfucker?
Post 9/11 America, man.
Must be doing baptisms.
Is your name Milton by chance?
Sick half stache.
Do not make illegal copies.
Fez is completely irrelevant to this.
It looks like she's fixing an invisible car.
For you Nascar fans. http://www.nascar.com/SprintFanVote (Josh Wise, the Doge guy.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwGvap79hN8
I'm stupid.
This is the greatest thing!
How EARritating.
Preach it!
Don't forget your CUT GLOVES!
Cat out of the bag.
Get a load of those hair physics.
Do you need help with your homework? 568 × 722= 410,096
I CAN'T HANDLE THE GRUMBLES!
Hoop and stick> internet.
It'll be fun! You get to be the person in all the math text books. And the token friend! Whats not to love?
Fine, I'll let you keep your memory. But I'll have to relocate you to Guatemala. Pack your things, a cab should arrive soon.
Alas, I've told you to much. Trust me, I don't want to do this, but it's government protocol. http://imgur.com/NfF3r7t
I have to disagree, we've got some crazy stuff cooked up!
I swear, I didn't stalk! It just so happens that I work for the NSA.
You can throw rocks, just as long as you wear that sweet shark sweater.
Stay strong Gay, don't CHANGE for anyone.