1257 pts ยท May 23, 2016
I like tacos.
I hope this actually worked for someone...
We appreciate you.
i love how everyone is so nonchalant
so... you're dating your hooch? I approve this message.
+1
ostrich?
well if you have a backyard and a bunch of free time... mine cost about $7k all said and done
Agreed!! upvotes for you
if anyone's curious, taking manual control of your breathing will even out your heartbeat which cna reduce your feelings of anxiety
Maru 4ever!
I used to think his name was Hull Kogan when I was a kid
oh nice! TY, i couldn't remember
Hello fellow washingtonian :)
Isn't this the media censorship lady, not the triggered lady?
Imgur gods be like:
fine, I laughed... I guess you can have an upvote
somebody is downvoting like every single comment here.. IDK why but its not me
http://imgur.com/6uZcizb
shit, yeah. I laughed, but yeah..
I mean, I certainly hope you're right!
Seriously! Shame the internet won't be around to educate us all once the apocalypse happens
something something SSRI
Whatever you say, Gallagher
http://imgur.com/1XrvgkA
am i crazy, or is this a bunch of parts piled together?
Signed: your employer
Apply anyway!
Get out while you still can!
Someone doesn't know the "always break, never swerve" rule
I hope this actually worked for someone...
We appreciate you.
i love how everyone is so nonchalant
so... you're dating your hooch? I approve this message.
+1
ostrich?
well if you have a backyard and a bunch of free time... mine cost about $7k all said and done
Agreed!! upvotes for you
if anyone's curious, taking manual control of your breathing will even out your heartbeat which cna reduce your feelings of anxiety
Maru 4ever!
I used to think his name was Hull Kogan when I was a kid
oh nice! TY, i couldn't remember
Hello fellow washingtonian :)
Isn't this the media censorship lady, not the triggered lady?
Imgur gods be like:
fine, I laughed... I guess you can have an upvote
somebody is downvoting like every single comment here.. IDK why but its not me
http://imgur.com/6uZcizb
shit, yeah. I laughed, but yeah..
I mean, I certainly hope you're right!
Seriously! Shame the internet won't be around to educate us all once the apocalypse happens
something something SSRI
Whatever you say, Gallagher
http://imgur.com/1XrvgkA
am i crazy, or is this a bunch of parts piled together?
Signed: your employer
Apply anyway!
Get out while you still can!
Someone doesn't know the "always break, never swerve" rule