331 pts ยท December 6, 2013
Show me your cats.
Idk if it makes you feel any better but she'll be fucked insurance wise for a long time...well at least in Michigan she would be.
He's a old boy who doesn't really cat anymore. The fact that this is happening shocks me.
I am far to excited to see slugs on the FP again.
Fun fact: they come in a mini size as well.
I have three sugargliders they all refused to Glide a little freeloaders want to be carried all the time
I am at FNM and see Mtg on the FP is like it's seeing a unicorn. A beautiful beautiful unicorn.
Same here. The person that got mine was so awesome and loved it and I'm so glad I at least have that.
This pulled at my feels
Reading this as I sit waiting for injections in my back. Allot of these would cripple me up for days.
OP some people are just so unstable they can't be reasoned with even if you beat him near to death how does that help her? Or you
The last one. Oh my god Im dead
What issues are you having? I have a buldged L4 and L5 and numbness in my leg 12 weeks of PT and injections heading my way.
As a pitbull owner this is how they react to EVERYTHING! FEET AND BUTT WIGGLE GOO
Can we see said cat? I like cats
I loved the babadook but personally i feel as if the child needed to die at the end .
I approve is kitty
Middle child. Current hair color purple. FUCKING LOOK AT ME.
Successfully has caught the red dot. It was a lady bug but still counts.
Equestrains have such a bond with these animals it's insane. I own 6 and I loss my mind when I can't see them for even a day. You buy a BFF
Being the owner of 2 rats I approve this message
Having a very close family memeber who's quilty of life could be greatly increased by inventions like this. I hope they work.
That's where she sits when we drive. Took her out pokemon going.
Thanks I had the same thought but the only body/face paint I have currently is gray which I use for my Marceline cosplay.
Did anyone else notice the username? Congrats NewlyLaid congrats to you.
Doesn't anybody listen to their voicemail anymore!
I love when people name pets after food. Just saying.
As a local florist from the bottom of my heart I would like to say FUCK PRO FLOWERS.
Will you be my dad?
I really wanted this to continue till it made it to that flat part...the flat part is filthy. Now I feel incomplete.
Idk if it makes you feel any better but she'll be fucked insurance wise for a long time...well at least in Michigan she would be.
He's a old boy who doesn't really cat anymore. The fact that this is happening shocks me.
I am far to excited to see slugs on the FP again.
Fun fact: they come in a mini size as well.
I have three sugargliders they all refused to Glide a little freeloaders want to be carried all the time
I am at FNM and see Mtg on the FP is like it's seeing a unicorn. A beautiful beautiful unicorn.
Same here. The person that got mine was so awesome and loved it and I'm so glad I at least have that.
This pulled at my feels
Reading this as I sit waiting for injections in my back. Allot of these would cripple me up for days.
OP some people are just so unstable they can't be reasoned with even if you beat him near to death how does that help her? Or you
The last one. Oh my god Im dead
What issues are you having? I have a buldged L4 and L5 and numbness in my leg 12 weeks of PT and injections heading my way.
As a pitbull owner this is how they react to EVERYTHING! FEET AND BUTT WIGGLE GOO
Can we see said cat? I like cats
I loved the babadook but personally i feel as if the child needed to die at the end .
I approve is kitty
Middle child. Current hair color purple. FUCKING LOOK AT ME.
Successfully has caught the red dot. It was a lady bug but still counts.
Equestrains have such a bond with these animals it's insane. I own 6 and I loss my mind when I can't see them for even a day. You buy a BFF
Being the owner of 2 rats I approve this message
Having a very close family memeber who's quilty of life could be greatly increased by inventions like this. I hope they work.
That's where she sits when we drive. Took her out pokemon going.
Thanks I had the same thought but the only body/face paint I have currently is gray which I use for my Marceline cosplay.
Did anyone else notice the username? Congrats NewlyLaid congrats to you.
Doesn't anybody listen to their voicemail anymore!
I love when people name pets after food. Just saying.
As a local florist from the bottom of my heart I would like to say FUCK PRO FLOWERS.
Will you be my dad?
I really wanted this to continue till it made it to that flat part...the flat part is filthy. Now I feel incomplete.