1036 pts ยท January 29, 2013
They did... with a shotgun not a handgun but you can extrapolate the results, it's gonna destroy the hand.
Only the condemned planets got the test. So we're the best of the worst. I'll take it!
The rule is that you can't fall in love, not that you can't wish for it. Seems a little harsh.
One and one quarter. Just long enough that the toddlers don't think another one is coming and poke their head in to check.
Did Disney itself ever actually use the term "live action"?
Note: not a comment on lootboxes. Just talking about the type of things you can buy.
Overwatch does it well, everything is cosmetic and there is a constant stream of gameplay updates for everyone. Beta battlefront 2 less so.
In pvp games, I'd rather fund updates with optional cosmetics than split the community by forcing them to buy dlc packs for new content.
They need to set up bowling pins at the exit and make it a game.
Except the red carpet thing, that was something Tom looked straight at the camera and told us. Everything else was new though.
Randomly at the "no direction" notes. There are other custom songs that are way harder but actually fun to play.
It had none of the flow that the regular songs have... It's mostly either hitting the same note a million times in a row, it just flailing
This looks way harder than it really is... I've played it and it's actually really poorly made, not fun to play at all.
For all you know, that kid hit 99% of their free throws and just messed up that one, but sure let's assume that he missed because he's bad.
It's very secure because not even they know where they left it. Silver lining, I've gotten several months of free prime.
The quality of my deliveries went down drastically once Amazon Logistics started handling it. Several packages "left in a secure location".
She's primarily in season 2 but has a few scenes in 3 (like this one). Nowhere to be found in 4.
No one is claiming that this is from the show, it's just a bad joke on a picture. That's like...99% of this damn website.
No one has a problem with this in any other context (LOTR x Parcs/Rec, the willy wonka meme, etc). Why is everyone so pissed off about this?
I thought that just made people spontaneously start clapping....
That wouldn't have felt nearly as dark in a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon. Probably would have had a color illustration of the event.
While I love that scene, it ALWAYS bugs me how Lana is right next to him but doesn't seem to have heard him say 'Mancy'.
I love the music in the original Disgaea...never played the sequels so I can't comment on those but, the Dark Assembly music is EPIC
Wow, the favorite artist map is depressing...
On my first launch, I accidentally dropped my first stage (four rockets) while they were still firing...they flew directly into the rest.
And you didn't hire her on the spot? I'd buy one...
Petition to official change the name to TMTV: Teen Mom TV, anyone? Or TSTV, I'm sure you could figure that one out...
Oh my god, I had this open when I opened Don't Starve on Steam. It goes perfectly with the menu music...
They did... with a shotgun not a handgun but you can extrapolate the results, it's gonna destroy the hand.
Only the condemned planets got the test. So we're the best of the worst. I'll take it!
The rule is that you can't fall in love, not that you can't wish for it. Seems a little harsh.
One and one quarter. Just long enough that the toddlers don't think another one is coming and poke their head in to check.
Did Disney itself ever actually use the term "live action"?
Note: not a comment on lootboxes. Just talking about the type of things you can buy.
Overwatch does it well, everything is cosmetic and there is a constant stream of gameplay updates for everyone. Beta battlefront 2 less so.
In pvp games, I'd rather fund updates with optional cosmetics than split the community by forcing them to buy dlc packs for new content.
They need to set up bowling pins at the exit and make it a game.
Except the red carpet thing, that was something Tom looked straight at the camera and told us. Everything else was new though.
Randomly at the "no direction" notes. There are other custom songs that are way harder but actually fun to play.
It had none of the flow that the regular songs have... It's mostly either hitting the same note a million times in a row, it just flailing
This looks way harder than it really is... I've played it and it's actually really poorly made, not fun to play at all.
For all you know, that kid hit 99% of their free throws and just messed up that one, but sure let's assume that he missed because he's bad.
It's very secure because not even they know where they left it. Silver lining, I've gotten several months of free prime.
The quality of my deliveries went down drastically once Amazon Logistics started handling it. Several packages "left in a secure location".
She's primarily in season 2 but has a few scenes in 3 (like this one). Nowhere to be found in 4.
No one is claiming that this is from the show, it's just a bad joke on a picture. That's like...99% of this damn website.
No one has a problem with this in any other context (LOTR x Parcs/Rec, the willy wonka meme, etc). Why is everyone so pissed off about this?
I thought that just made people spontaneously start clapping....
That wouldn't have felt nearly as dark in a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon. Probably would have had a color illustration of the event.
While I love that scene, it ALWAYS bugs me how Lana is right next to him but doesn't seem to have heard him say 'Mancy'.
I love the music in the original Disgaea...never played the sequels so I can't comment on those but, the Dark Assembly music is EPIC
Wow, the favorite artist map is depressing...
On my first launch, I accidentally dropped my first stage (four rockets) while they were still firing...they flew directly into the rest.
And you didn't hire her on the spot? I'd buy one...
Petition to official change the name to TMTV: Teen Mom TV, anyone? Or TSTV, I'm sure you could figure that one out...
Oh my god, I had this open when I opened Don't Starve on Steam. It goes perfectly with the menu music...