29454 pts · August 21, 2018
He's trying to be edgy. Apparently anything involving native Americans and/or female leads is woke brainwashing according to republicans.
I'd have to see another angle, but this looks like a super unsafe reentry. You can't hop back on with oncoming traffic.
Why do people use "explode" in this manner? Detonate. We detonate things. We don't explode them. We detonate things that can explode.
questions. Please stop perpetuating this idea that he told people to inject bleach/Lysol/etc. It's just making us look bad. 2/2
Yeah, what I expected. If you watch the video, you'd see that he didn't actually suggest anyone do anything, he just asked some (stupid) 1/?
It's really sad that these responses are getting downvoted. We love to call conservatives ignorant, but we can't even fact check ourselves.
Source? I have never seen this
The crazy ironic thing is he didn't actually tell anyone to inject bleach, which you'd know if.. y'know.. you'd listened.
Is there a video of this? All I can find are 7+ month old memes.
They'll getcha
I made the mistake of hand feeding a beardie once, tweezers from now on lol
Probably, considering this was quite staged.
It's the same in IT. The issue only exists until I physically get up to see it in person. Once I'm there - gone.
https://youtu.be/-0w57ZoloYc
Yikes. Yeah that's pretty bad.
I've never met anyone that talks about vaping like that. I've heard the satirical "vape nation" on occasion, but that's it.
I think you've unintentionally explained the issue, have a good night ?
is that so upsetting to you? 3/3
and/or implying that I'm boasting. All I'm saying is I don't understand why so many other men feel that they have no one to talk to. Why 2/?
Literally just stating that I don't really understand the issue. You seem unable to differentiate that from stating there is no issue, 1/?
Yeah, several.
By all means, show me where I invalidated the issue.
I'm not saying there isn't an issue. I just don't understand it. I've never had a problem with emotional support, so it's hard to relate 2/2
I don't get it. I'm a man and I have many family members/friends that will listen and help if I call when I'm going through something. 1/2
Every flight simmer right now
Ahh good catch
far-fetched "gotcha" moments and straw men. I'm out, peace ✌️
He's trying to be edgy. Apparently anything involving native Americans and/or female leads is woke brainwashing according to republicans.
I'd have to see another angle, but this looks like a super unsafe reentry. You can't hop back on with oncoming traffic.
Why do people use "explode" in this manner? Detonate. We detonate things. We don't explode them. We detonate things that can explode.
questions. Please stop perpetuating this idea that he told people to inject bleach/Lysol/etc. It's just making us look bad. 2/2
Yeah, what I expected. If you watch the video, you'd see that he didn't actually suggest anyone do anything, he just asked some (stupid) 1/?
It's really sad that these responses are getting downvoted. We love to call conservatives ignorant, but we can't even fact check ourselves.
Source? I have never seen this
The crazy ironic thing is he didn't actually tell anyone to inject bleach, which you'd know if.. y'know.. you'd listened.
Is there a video of this? All I can find are 7+ month old memes.
They'll getcha
I made the mistake of hand feeding a beardie once, tweezers from now on lol
Probably, considering this was quite staged.
It's the same in IT. The issue only exists until I physically get up to see it in person. Once I'm there - gone.
https://youtu.be/-0w57ZoloYc
Yikes. Yeah that's pretty bad.
I've never met anyone that talks about vaping like that. I've heard the satirical "vape nation" on occasion, but that's it.
I think you've unintentionally explained the issue, have a good night ?
is that so upsetting to you? 3/3
and/or implying that I'm boasting. All I'm saying is I don't understand why so many other men feel that they have no one to talk to. Why 2/?
Literally just stating that I don't really understand the issue. You seem unable to differentiate that from stating there is no issue, 1/?
Yeah, several.
By all means, show me where I invalidated the issue.
I'm not saying there isn't an issue. I just don't understand it. I've never had a problem with emotional support, so it's hard to relate 2/2
I don't get it. I'm a man and I have many family members/friends that will listen and help if I call when I'm going through something. 1/2
Every flight simmer right now
Ahh good catch
far-fetched "gotcha" moments and straw men. I'm out, peace ✌️