8792 pts ยท September 20, 2012
I use ellipses when I type way too much...
I don't normally brag, but since you asked - I'm a consistent 5 seconds every time.
Sounds like me in the bedroom.
Wait. You're not my dad....
Hi dad, it's me.
;)
Thanks!! I'm diggin your selfie as well.
'I was told to never let this die'
Wow! I would've thought that was taken too!!
'Weasels are freaking gross to me' is OPs for those curious.
Keep it up!
Attempting make your own content? I approve!!!
With that look in his eye, he already knows.
TRIGGERED
Obligatory 'your mom' joke.
Hi. I'm recently feeling lonely too, for different reasons. Be my friend?
Just keep posting apples. It will pay off.
This is going to the FP and I I have nothing clever....
I'm thinking they meant 'inspiration'
My family would be willing to take someone in. Northern CT.
How do you know it's her LEG?
Me too!!!
Does sleep count as important?
You too? God, my Sensei is the worst...
I haven't been on Imgur for over a year and this is the first thing I come across. God I've missed this place.
Those ears! ^ ^
And here folks, we have an example of people not understanding the difference between using the gallery and not using the gallery.
I don't normally brag, but since you asked - I'm a consistent 5 seconds every time.
Sounds like me in the bedroom.
Wait. You're not my dad....
Hi dad, it's me.
;)
Thanks!! I'm diggin your selfie as well.
'I was told to never let this die'
Wow! I would've thought that was taken too!!
'Weasels are freaking gross to me' is OPs for those curious.
Keep it up!
Attempting make your own content? I approve!!!
With that look in his eye, he already knows.
TRIGGERED
Obligatory 'your mom' joke.
Hi. I'm recently feeling lonely too, for different reasons. Be my friend?
Just keep posting apples. It will pay off.
This is going to the FP and I I have nothing clever....
I'm thinking they meant 'inspiration'
My family would be willing to take someone in. Northern CT.
How do you know it's her LEG?
Me too!!!
Does sleep count as important?
You too? God, my Sensei is the worst...
I haven't been on Imgur for over a year and this is the first thing I come across. God I've missed this place.
Those ears! ^ ^
And here folks, we have an example of people not understanding the difference between using the gallery and not using the gallery.