22 pts · May 2, 2017
It appears they are back now. 8 or so posts in the last two hours.
.
There really is no need to be rude. The comment doesn’t affect you at all. You’re just a stick in the mud.
MrAvocadoMan. You have been witnessed. And you shall be remembered.
I actually really like that and enjoyed seeing that. Thank you op
That’s very wholesome.
Fort Iformia.
I hate you for this. +1
Awesome job op!
Nice.
I’m truly sorry @op.
Your reaction is justified in this sort of situation. Not your problem. Other guys problem.
Feels bad man. Sorry.
It appears they are back now. 8 or so posts in the last two hours.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There really is no need to be rude. The comment doesn’t affect you at all. You’re just a stick in the mud.
.
MrAvocadoMan. You have been witnessed. And you shall be remembered.
I actually really like that and enjoyed seeing that. Thank you op
.
That’s very wholesome.
Fort Iformia.
I hate you for this. +1
Awesome job op!
Nice.
.
I’m truly sorry @op.
.
.
Your reaction is justified in this sort of situation. Not your problem. Other guys problem.
Feels bad man. Sorry.