2036 pts ยท March 30, 2016
I'm new to this thing plz halp
my fav meme
at least she's not too short for something else am I right? ;)
now that I think of this.. hmm.. black Mesa is in New Mexico and breaking bad is too.. HOLY SHIT
no just stop right there. please don't mix a teacher with a scientist
make dem bitches wet
it's ok guys don't hate on the new guy. hate on me. give me the dislikes
papa leafy is that you?
WE GOT TO CHINA
just lol'd
btw whoever is disliking lmao think the Russians would use the AR and put their flag on the gun. how would you feel?
oh is he actually? lol but still he is dressed as an American character and there is an American flag on the gun
lmao yeah it's retarted.. especially because those 2 countries have beef between each other
so why didn't they use an AR?
I meant to say as if the origin of the weapon is from the states
this needs more upvotes lmao
#2 made me cringe so hard
http://img.memecdn.com/The-elder-scrolls_o_128236.jpg this one is better
lol I like how they coloured the AK as if it's American
as a Canadian I can confirm that we can hear all the freedom celebrating over the border
I bet she doesn't even know what that means
oh shit you weren't joking
I thought we were over that meme
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnGscfbCz1g can run half life 1
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnGscfbCz1g
they made half life 1 run on it which is pretty impressive
aye
lol it was snowing for 5 minutes
Africa should be Old School Slaves
same took me way to long to figure it out
yeah yeah I didn't double check it before posting lol
my fav meme
at least she's not too short for something else am I right? ;)
now that I think of this.. hmm.. black Mesa is in New Mexico and breaking bad is too.. HOLY SHIT
no just stop right there. please don't mix a teacher with a scientist
make dem bitches wet
it's ok guys don't hate on the new guy. hate on me. give me the dislikes
papa leafy is that you?
WE GOT TO CHINA
just lol'd
btw whoever is disliking lmao think the Russians would use the AR and put their flag on the gun. how would you feel?
oh is he actually? lol but still he is dressed as an American character and there is an American flag on the gun
lmao yeah it's retarted.. especially because those 2 countries have beef between each other
so why didn't they use an AR?
I meant to say as if the origin of the weapon is from the states
this needs more upvotes lmao
#2 made me cringe so hard
http://img.memecdn.com/The-elder-scrolls_o_128236.jpg this one is better
lol I like how they coloured the AK as if it's American
as a Canadian I can confirm that we can hear all the freedom celebrating over the border
I bet she doesn't even know what that means
oh shit you weren't joking
I thought we were over that meme
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnGscfbCz1g can run half life 1
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnGscfbCz1g
they made half life 1 run on it which is pretty impressive
aye
lol it was snowing for 5 minutes
Africa should be Old School Slaves
same took me way to long to figure it out
yeah yeah I didn't double check it before posting lol