179 pts ยท January 21, 2014
For a larger chain that actually gave me $1 out of the $2 delivery fee AND made me report my mileage and tips. Taxes that year sucked.
And this mom n pop pizza shop didn't bother to force us to report our tips, but also didn't help us track our mileage. Wasn't til I worked 2
Indeed it does. One of the two delivery places I worked for had a whopping $2.10 delivery fee, and driver's got a total of $0.25 out of it.1
2) then I happily request that they reset their goddamn modem before I'll transfer them into a ten minute queue.
I work in cable customer service, I don't troubleshoot the internet or modem, but if I see it's been online for more than a week straight (1
Doot
And therefore he's seriously unqualified to be president.
Those don't look like kobolds to me.
More damnit!
You are a savior!
I distinctly remember PlayStation 3 in 2007, that one is wrong.
.
I like your group.
explicit pictures on a huge projector screen before she could close it.... I laughed my ass off when she told me. 3/3
screensaver set to ALL available pictures (including what was on the USB). Let's just say some college kids got an eyeful of a couple 2/3
One of my friends forgot she had some 4 Chan pictures on a USB that her mom borrowed, her mom is/was a professor and had her laptop 1/3
Actually, based on their squats, I'd say it's about 50/50. They're puppies, they don't care.
I suppose wearing the ring almost daily for ten years would be how it got scratches then >_>
I'm curious about lab created, as I'm pretty sure my class ring has a lab emerald in it... Aren't they a really soft gem?
Emeralds?
Southern Minnesota here. Grandma has been buying bagged milk from Kwik Trip as long as I can remember, and that's more than 25 years.
Unless siblings...
I shall look this up, thank you!!
My s.o. can hear them too, I've never checked if I can.
Chocolate wine?!
I put my phone on silent and try very hard to forget I have it when I'm with my bf. He is amused by my struggle, and appreciates it.
My lowers were impacted sideways into the rest of my teeth and causing ridiculous crowding issues. Had to be cut into multiple pieces. 2/2
For mine I was put under because I'd not had insurance to cover it until six years after it should've been done. 1/?
I was also rather upset at being sober, I had been looking forward to being loopy.
My family was surprised that not only was I cold sober, but I was also more concerned about not talking so I wouldn't hurt myself.
For a larger chain that actually gave me $1 out of the $2 delivery fee AND made me report my mileage and tips. Taxes that year sucked.
And this mom n pop pizza shop didn't bother to force us to report our tips, but also didn't help us track our mileage. Wasn't til I worked 2
Indeed it does. One of the two delivery places I worked for had a whopping $2.10 delivery fee, and driver's got a total of $0.25 out of it.1
2) then I happily request that they reset their goddamn modem before I'll transfer them into a ten minute queue.
I work in cable customer service, I don't troubleshoot the internet or modem, but if I see it's been online for more than a week straight (1
Doot
And therefore he's seriously unqualified to be president.
Those don't look like kobolds to me.
More damnit!
You are a savior!
I distinctly remember PlayStation 3 in 2007, that one is wrong.
.
I like your group.
explicit pictures on a huge projector screen before she could close it.... I laughed my ass off when she told me. 3/3
screensaver set to ALL available pictures (including what was on the USB). Let's just say some college kids got an eyeful of a couple 2/3
One of my friends forgot she had some 4 Chan pictures on a USB that her mom borrowed, her mom is/was a professor and had her laptop 1/3
Actually, based on their squats, I'd say it's about 50/50. They're puppies, they don't care.
I suppose wearing the ring almost daily for ten years would be how it got scratches then >_>
I'm curious about lab created, as I'm pretty sure my class ring has a lab emerald in it... Aren't they a really soft gem?
Emeralds?
Southern Minnesota here. Grandma has been buying bagged milk from Kwik Trip as long as I can remember, and that's more than 25 years.
Unless siblings...
I shall look this up, thank you!!
My s.o. can hear them too, I've never checked if I can.
Chocolate wine?!
I put my phone on silent and try very hard to forget I have it when I'm with my bf. He is amused by my struggle, and appreciates it.
My lowers were impacted sideways into the rest of my teeth and causing ridiculous crowding issues. Had to be cut into multiple pieces. 2/2
For mine I was put under because I'd not had insurance to cover it until six years after it should've been done. 1/?
I was also rather upset at being sober, I had been looking forward to being loopy.
My family was surprised that not only was I cold sober, but I was also more concerned about not talking so I wouldn't hurt myself.