21943 pts ยท August 26, 2013
Photography is my life! PS3 user? My SN is: IHAVENOTHUMBS
Recycling lv 9000
114,804. Im in the crowd.
This year they broke the record again @ 115,109. They are planning to expand again to fit another 10000. Crazy
Some people are smaller than others. Plus a lot of people stand
thats the exact dimensions of my ass.
Hmm just noticed this double posted....dilemma
Whatever makes my bacon taste better.
Damn straight
And it was in the crowd! Made it all the way from California. Let me learn you somethin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Stadium
Ahh
correctomundo
I know. Joking! I guess that means using the horrible imgur app on my phone. More corgi pictures!
treadmill.
Thanks, I heard they need to be walked every day. It would be good for me as I can get my exercise as well.
I seen 5 run together, very entertaining! They seem so chill. Its my goal to get one next year. Need a security deposit first.
Thats where I discovered them! I still want one really bad. I found a pure breeder here in california too! $500. Which isn't bad
Yeah this is still on the front page.
Post the gif of when he murders you/your couch in your sleep
hooman
Chuck Fuckin Norris
Short gif
lol srry
Get the Red Bull
wow
I smiled out loud
Recycling lv 9000
114,804. Im in the crowd.
This year they broke the record again @ 115,109. They are planning to expand again to fit another 10000. Crazy
Some people are smaller than others. Plus a lot of people stand
thats the exact dimensions of my ass.
Hmm just noticed this double posted....dilemma
Whatever makes my bacon taste better.
Damn straight
And it was in the crowd! Made it all the way from California. Let me learn you somethin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Stadium
Ahh
correctomundo
I know. Joking! I guess that means using the horrible imgur app on my phone. More corgi pictures!
treadmill.
Thanks, I heard they need to be walked every day. It would be good for me as I can get my exercise as well.
I seen 5 run together, very entertaining! They seem so chill. Its my goal to get one next year. Need a security deposit first.
Thats where I discovered them! I still want one really bad. I found a pure breeder here in california too! $500. Which isn't bad
Yeah this is still on the front page.
Post the gif of when he murders you/your couch in your sleep
hooman
Chuck Fuckin Norris
Short gif
lol srry
Get the Red Bull
wow
I smiled out loud