1543 pts · June 9, 2016
Do I haf to?
That’s the guy from P&R
NoWiFi
Oh, of course not.
I do
dat ass doe
well that's a fox hole for ya.
did you draw that on your phone?
why is this so cinematic looking..
Exposure of the camera lens.
*notices fidget spinner in background* **triggering intensifies**
A toy ;D
he got them crocs on
Holy shit that fucker is big
I think I will try to go rim rim
I am posting more and thank you
OK, so emojis don't work, that's what the???? are about
k, stand off
The women in the back, ":o"
the rubber would hurt
which point
Your welcome :)
That’s the guy from P&R
NoWiFi
Oh, of course not.
I do
dat ass doe
well that's a fox hole for ya.
did you draw that on your phone?
why is this so cinematic looking..
Exposure of the camera lens.
*notices fidget spinner in background* **triggering intensifies**
A toy ;D
he got them crocs on
Holy shit that fucker is big
I think I will try to go rim rim
I am posting more and thank you
OK, so emojis don't work, that's what the???? are about
k, stand off
The women in the back, ":o"
the rubber would hurt
which point
Your welcome :)