406 pts ยท August 16, 2018
That was before inflation
I choose my friends carefully. I may not like you but ill be kind and respect you still.
"it offends me that you think my evidenceless claims are wrong!"
Nah. My girl is pretty independent but not stupid like some girls.
So dont date a crazy chick or a feminist and youll be alright.
The 80's toughened up all the 30 year olds. Or at least that was the intention I suppose. We started caring later on lmao
Sorry. Not seriously, i meant personally.
Inconveniencing them, they look at me like I just called them the N word. Some woman stared me down because a drink mix was low. It was out.
Why do people take things like that so seriously? I get black people that give me dirty looks at work all the time for slightly..
The sources that havent failed us in the past, AKA no fake news media. No snowflake liberal "Im a victim because I feel like one" nonsense.
wym
Im gonna need alot of no bs sources for that. Thats heavy accusation.
100 is nothing. Try a 500-1000 dollar one. I have a $160 38" curved flatscreen. Good, cheap TV
He fights the king and wins, making enchanted weaponry from the king's bones.
Kavanaugh will be fine.
Theres no wrong way to do math as long as it all comes out the same as the others.
People worried so damn much about this silly thing lmao.
I bet you can record some pretty good stuff in there voice acting wise
Then as for you, NEXT
No, its because we take the "Customer is always right" and turn people into fucking robots just to bring peace to some stupid situation
I listen to what I need to. I dont care about the he said she said. Unless you have something important to bring to the table, NEXT!
Best I can do: My first gf. good enough?
It really is. Well, for most not all
*Too busy to listen, half the time either sleeping or watching Netflix, other half working and talking to friends.
Some bullshit "I dont understand what this means, therefore its offensive so you're in trouble, kid!" That teacher is a Hanzo Main!
what year was he born?
I bought the second clerks movie. WELL worth the price!
That was before inflation
I choose my friends carefully. I may not like you but ill be kind and respect you still.
"it offends me that you think my evidenceless claims are wrong!"
Nah. My girl is pretty independent but not stupid like some girls.
So dont date a crazy chick or a feminist and youll be alright.
The 80's toughened up all the 30 year olds. Or at least that was the intention I suppose. We started caring later on lmao
Sorry. Not seriously, i meant personally.
Inconveniencing them, they look at me like I just called them the N word. Some woman stared me down because a drink mix was low. It was out.
Why do people take things like that so seriously? I get black people that give me dirty looks at work all the time for slightly..
The sources that havent failed us in the past, AKA no fake news media. No snowflake liberal "Im a victim because I feel like one" nonsense.
wym
Im gonna need alot of no bs sources for that. Thats heavy accusation.
100 is nothing. Try a 500-1000 dollar one. I have a $160 38" curved flatscreen. Good, cheap TV
He fights the king and wins, making enchanted weaponry from the king's bones.
Kavanaugh will be fine.
Theres no wrong way to do math as long as it all comes out the same as the others.
People worried so damn much about this silly thing lmao.
I bet you can record some pretty good stuff in there voice acting wise
Then as for you, NEXT
No, its because we take the "Customer is always right" and turn people into fucking robots just to bring peace to some stupid situation
I listen to what I need to. I dont care about the he said she said. Unless you have something important to bring to the table, NEXT!
Best I can do: My first gf. good enough?
It really is. Well, for most not all
*Too busy to listen, half the time either sleeping or watching Netflix, other half working and talking to friends.
Some bullshit "I dont understand what this means, therefore its offensive so you're in trouble, kid!" That teacher is a Hanzo Main!
what year was he born?
I bought the second clerks movie. WELL worth the price!