276 pts ยท December 2, 2017
You proved point that was being made. You were going slow enough to avoid the crash.
I think he will when he finds out sil is dick riding the roommate.
You may be right.
You know the trumps and that dentist c*nt.
It's my aunt's house just getting the popcorn now to watch the flames
That cat isn't TRYING. He's SUCCEEDING.
I hope that dog kicks and breaks the persons nose who did this.
Delivery guy here. We usually deliver both types of items. The contents and carton are the same and only the label and price different.
Buy a decent comfortable pair of work boots. Keep a pair of sneakers for when you know ya don't need them. Could of been alot worse.
That's usually me on a Sunday morning.
Looks both poisonous and cute. 10/10 would try to touch.
Grass hills, blue sky, blonde with arms opened wide. I can see how this could be hard to get right. Is it star wars?
That's actually mine. My address is any post office in Ireland. Just tell me which.
Probably one of the normal states.
That dog had more in common with B. A. Baracus than B. A. Baracus had in common with B. A. Baracus
Supra.
Doing God's work son.
Head game is strong here.
Username makes sense
Great thinking. Now I'm scared of the people who will turn this into "fashion"
I was just about to go do some work to my car. I think I'll pass.
I live 2 minutes from the Murphy's brewery and agree. But it depends on the pub and the flow.
Doesn't taste great in small sups. But when you take big sups . It's unreal.
Everyone loves that face and fluffy tail
"Expected release in 2019" ffs. I have been waiting for this since 2015. Hope it's great.
There's a penis joke ?
She is.
Well man that's your opinion.
English! Do you speak it motherfucker?
You proved point that was being made. You were going slow enough to avoid the crash.
I think he will when he finds out sil is dick riding the roommate.
You may be right.
You know the trumps and that dentist c*nt.
It's my aunt's house just getting the popcorn now to watch the flames
That cat isn't TRYING. He's SUCCEEDING.
I hope that dog kicks and breaks the persons nose who did this.
Delivery guy here. We usually deliver both types of items. The contents and carton are the same and only the label and price different.
Buy a decent comfortable pair of work boots. Keep a pair of sneakers for when you know ya don't need them. Could of been alot worse.
That's usually me on a Sunday morning.
Looks both poisonous and cute. 10/10 would try to touch.
Grass hills, blue sky, blonde with arms opened wide. I can see how this could be hard to get right. Is it star wars?
That's actually mine. My address is any post office in Ireland. Just tell me which.
Probably one of the normal states.
That dog had more in common with B. A. Baracus than B. A. Baracus had in common with B. A. Baracus
Supra.
Doing God's work son.
Head game is strong here.
Username makes sense
Great thinking. Now I'm scared of the people who will turn this into "fashion"
I was just about to go do some work to my car. I think I'll pass.
I live 2 minutes from the Murphy's brewery and agree. But it depends on the pub and the flow.
Doesn't taste great in small sups. But when you take big sups . It's unreal.
Everyone loves that face and fluffy tail
"Expected release in 2019" ffs. I have been waiting for this since 2015. Hope it's great.
There's a penis joke ?
She is.
Well man that's your opinion.
English! Do you speak it motherfucker?