598 pts · February 15, 2016
What? 😶🌫️
The answer is: D. All of the above.
Grew up. Became less of a scaredy-pants. Became a Disney princess, and defeated the prime evils. 2/2
First game I ever played. Spent 2 hrs running from a zombie before I figured out how to attack. Died. Gave up. Had nightmares...1/2
Now do a 10 hour version.
My favorite part of fish detective was when he yelled "FISH ON!"
Supreme Yankee-Hipster Jr. III (The Gluten-Free Edition)
Bar your fuck anchors!
Glad to know I'm not the only O- who feels that way. Had a biology teacher with AB. Thought she was so special & reminded us all the time
Thanks for sharing. It was a good read.
I've heard legends that the red chest bursting scrotums are classic symbols of love and heartbreak.....or was it herpes
Ah, but killing is half the fun!
I volunteer to offer a second opinion on whether it is cheesecake or not.
Oh, I see it now. I like it...as in saying "Star I'm" makes me laugh for some reason. I need sleep. Night night
My Star?
end up at the mail depot where they demand like 3 pieces of ID, and the right to my firstborn if I want my package. 2/2
Where I live, FedEx likes to knock loudly and run away, and sometimes they leave a package. USPS is a fragile handed ninja, and I always 1/2
I need to watch this
Yay puppies! Thank you for sharing. You've made my day a little bit better. : D
My brother's cat likes to eat rats from the tail up...while they are still alive.
What? It's raining inside, how strange...
Classic
My boy Finley is like that. When he wants some loving he'll let you know. Finley usually let's me know at 3 with a headbutt to the face.
Well, I better crack open all the dryers at my apartment. I lost to many damn socks last year.
My day just started, but, after seeing #1, I think I'm done with imgur for today...
What? 😶🌫️
The answer is: D. All of the above.
Grew up. Became less of a scaredy-pants. Became a Disney princess, and defeated the prime evils. 2/2
First game I ever played. Spent 2 hrs running from a zombie before I figured out how to attack. Died. Gave up. Had nightmares...1/2
Now do a 10 hour version.
My favorite part of fish detective was when he yelled "FISH ON!"
Supreme Yankee-Hipster Jr. III (The Gluten-Free Edition)
Bar your fuck anchors!
Glad to know I'm not the only O- who feels that way. Had a biology teacher with AB. Thought she was so special & reminded us all the time
Thanks for sharing. It was a good read.
I've heard legends that the red chest bursting scrotums are classic symbols of love and heartbreak.....or was it herpes
Ah, but killing is half the fun!
I volunteer to offer a second opinion on whether it is cheesecake or not.
Oh, I see it now. I like it...as in saying "Star I'm" makes me laugh for some reason. I need sleep. Night night
My Star?
end up at the mail depot where they demand like 3 pieces of ID, and the right to my firstborn if I want my package. 2/2
Where I live, FedEx likes to knock loudly and run away, and sometimes they leave a package. USPS is a fragile handed ninja, and I always 1/2
I need to watch this
Yay puppies! Thank you for sharing. You've made my day a little bit better. : D
My brother's cat likes to eat rats from the tail up...while they are still alive.
What? It's raining inside, how strange...
Classic
My boy Finley is like that. When he wants some loving he'll let you know. Finley usually let's me know at 3 with a headbutt to the face.
Well, I better crack open all the dryers at my apartment. I lost to many damn socks last year.
My day just started, but, after seeing #1, I think I'm done with imgur for today...