373 pts ยท September 21, 2014
Hello, I am imgurian.
Thank you for blurring out the victims face, I've been trying to avoid images and videos it's just incredibly sad.
Hush was so awesome what the hell is with this "Run of the mill" movie comment. Dammit op
Thanks man
Oh of course !
RNC?
Hdhwwjsjjd
Tell me of kindred, spanishgodzilla.
+ 1 for concept I spose....
Seems about right
This is awesome! How did you go about making the stencils?
I'm tired pretty much means I'm depressed for everyone I know.
I think we all need a little oddball in us
My exact thoughts
Always with the negative waves, moriarty.
That's True. That's True.
No one is as clever as they think they are.
Do you have more OP? These are really good.
Well done op.
Good on ya OP.
ah so we were just unlucky with that series
Funimation!? I thought it was gorey. Did they censor everything like in tokyo ghoul.
Thanks! Honestly I didn't even consider how bad my kanji is until I uploaded it to imgur.
I am not fluent in Japanese writing thats for sure.
Ok PETA
I think we need more jitz
So I agreed with the dark side far more than the light side..
So I agreed with the dark side more than the light side....
As a man with exceptional metabolism and brilliant fat hating genetics I've had abs for as long as I remember.
You need some Indie games boy, stop feeding the triple A giants
Never stop sucking.
Thank you for blurring out the victims face, I've been trying to avoid images and videos it's just incredibly sad.
Hush was so awesome what the hell is with this "Run of the mill" movie comment. Dammit op
Thanks man
Oh of course !
RNC?
Hdhwwjsjjd
Tell me of kindred, spanishgodzilla.
+ 1 for concept I spose....
Seems about right
This is awesome! How did you go about making the stencils?
I'm tired pretty much means I'm depressed for everyone I know.
I think we all need a little oddball in us
My exact thoughts
Always with the negative waves, moriarty.
That's True. That's True.
No one is as clever as they think they are.
Do you have more OP? These are really good.
Well done op.
Good on ya OP.
ah so we were just unlucky with that series
Funimation!? I thought it was gorey. Did they censor everything like in tokyo ghoul.
Thanks! Honestly I didn't even consider how bad my kanji is until I uploaded it to imgur.
I am not fluent in Japanese writing thats for sure.
Ok PETA
I think we need more jitz
So I agreed with the dark side far more than the light side..
So I agreed with the dark side more than the light side....
As a man with exceptional metabolism and brilliant fat hating genetics I've had abs for as long as I remember.
You need some Indie games boy, stop feeding the triple A giants
Never stop sucking.