363 pts ยท September 27, 2017
I also choose that guys wife
The ghost is to signify you when you get bitten by this noodle
Fister and fistee ?
C h o n k y
Looks like 2 dwarves in a dog costume
Cute little lardon
I got news for you buddy , he peed in your washer
Yeah but God is a self conscious little bitch that needs his ego stroked constantly, otherwise he has a hissy fit
*Step*daughter
Much proud, many boys
That panda is 3 pills deep
Did you watch this on YouTube recently ? If so, I was recommended the same one , YT really tryna push this ?
Yeah happy for people doing well but bored of seeing stuff about alcoholism all the time .Didn't down vote , just didn't up vote
There's a thing like this in Reading ,UK ! With air soft guns and loads of dedicated zombie actors
thus not engage with them / feel the emotions surrounding them. Headspace does a great course on anxiety which mainly teaches this technique
Meditation can really help, specifically learning to use 'noting' .It's a great way to disassociate yourself from your own thoughts and...
Probably wanna keep that vape juice out of reach , super toxic to cats and some love the taste , my dumbass cat certainly does.
That sounds shitty , hope she feels better soon
What kind of symptoms is she experiencing and for how long ?
This shit is the result of the over the top customer care in the US , pretty sure customers expect their asses wiped by staff at this point
Wow, Jesus Christ .You'd expect fairer treatment when paying more , guess you can't just assume and hope
Garuntee that chicken went through hell whilst it was alive if it's sold that cheap
My god are you thick, I'm saying this guy is a asshole but not every Muslim is an asshole , saying all Muslims are assholes makes you an ass
Ahh fair enough , but tbh I was more shocked by people's reply to your comment
Fair enough , I think it could use a bit of clarification tbh but each to their own
I also choose that guys wife
The ghost is to signify you when you get bitten by this noodle
Fister and fistee ?
C h o n k y
Looks like 2 dwarves in a dog costume
Cute little lardon
I got news for you buddy , he peed in your washer
Yeah but God is a self conscious little bitch that needs his ego stroked constantly, otherwise he has a hissy fit
*Step*daughter
Much proud, many boys
That panda is 3 pills deep
Did you watch this on YouTube recently ? If so, I was recommended the same one , YT really tryna push this ?
Yeah happy for people doing well but bored of seeing stuff about alcoholism all the time .Didn't down vote , just didn't up vote
There's a thing like this in Reading ,UK ! With air soft guns and loads of dedicated zombie actors
thus not engage with them / feel the emotions surrounding them. Headspace does a great course on anxiety which mainly teaches this technique
Meditation can really help, specifically learning to use 'noting' .It's a great way to disassociate yourself from your own thoughts and...
Probably wanna keep that vape juice out of reach , super toxic to cats and some love the taste , my dumbass cat certainly does.
That sounds shitty , hope she feels better soon
What kind of symptoms is she experiencing and for how long ?
This shit is the result of the over the top customer care in the US , pretty sure customers expect their asses wiped by staff at this point
Wow, Jesus Christ .You'd expect fairer treatment when paying more , guess you can't just assume and hope
Garuntee that chicken went through hell whilst it was alive if it's sold that cheap
My god are you thick, I'm saying this guy is a asshole but not every Muslim is an asshole , saying all Muslims are assholes makes you an ass
Ahh fair enough , but tbh I was more shocked by people's reply to your comment
Fair enough , I think it could use a bit of clarification tbh but each to their own